The 9ers are crazy...! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 9ers are crazy...!

I don't think the team's record would have been any different had Fitz started all 16.

And i think Flores went to Tua because he felt Fitz was leaving points on the field as much as to just get a look at Tua.

Had the WR corps stayed healthy I don't think we would have seen Tua struggle as he did in the Denver and Vegas games*

* I am putting the Bills season finale behind me like it didn't happen. ;)
I think he went to Tua because the plan from the start was to start him the week after the bye. Everything just got moved up because of the covid-19 shakeup

Apparently, there's a difference of opinion between Shanahan and Lynch on what quarterback to draft.

Shanahan has final say.
If you're Lynch, by all means pound the table for the guy you want, but at the end of the day go get your HC (who you're tied at the hip to) the QB he wants. If he forces Shanahan into a marriage with a QB he doesn't want it will end poorly. Kyle already went through that situation with his old man in Washington. If the owner had stayed in his lane, they likely would have drafted Tannehill (without mortgaging the future) and the results would have been much better. Tannehill would have been a perfect fit for that system. Much like how Jones would be a perfect fit for what SF does on offense.

Last edited:
Never gonna happen. Let's forget his talent level, he doesn't stay healthy. He's had a single year where he finished the season.
Way too injury prone.
If you remove his health issues he gets a 1st rounder easy.

Fitz was leaving points on the field?

real housewives of atlanta what GIF by TV One
You could spare us all goofy pictures just go back and re watch ... I mean **cough** watch games 1 thru 5 for your first time

You could spare us all goofy pictures just go back and re watch ... I mean **cough** watch games 1 thru 5 for your first time
The only goofy picture I could post would be Tua trying to complete a pass over 15 yards.

Fitz is a far superior QB who added points that Tua left on the field when he was plucking splinters out of his a** for failure to perform.

You'd be a moron?
And you did compare them. You compared Rodgers sitting behind Favre to Tua sitting behind Fitz...so guess what that means?
It means you should go back to your high school and slap the sh*t out of all your reading teachers for turning your into the blithering idiot that now kneels before me.

The only goofy picture I could post would be Tua trying to complete a pass over 15 yards.

Fitz is a far superior QB who added points that Tua left on the field when he was plucking splinters out of his a** for failure to perform.
“Superior” do you look over text before pushing send

Are you going for the FH king of trolls award 2021

“Superior” do you look over text before pushing send

Are you going for the FH king of trolls award 2021
Once you remove your lips from Tua's a** you will be able to see that this past season...Tua couldn't read a defense if he was possessed by Helen Keller and the defense was braille.

He may get better...he may not. Until that is decided, make sure you have an ample supply of Chapstick.

Once you remove your lips from Tua's a** you will be able to see that this past season...Tua couldn't read a defense if he was possessed by Helen Keller and the defense was braille.

He may get better...he may not. Until that is decided, make sure you have an ample supply of Chapstick.
DAEFCBDC-D141-4529-8EAF-2F25E0A11D36.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom