The 9ers are crazy...! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 9ers are crazy...!

You can support Tua all you want, that bus has left for me.

Fitz was playing good enough to keep his job. The offense and OC was brought in for Fitz. He wasn't playing "great"...after 5 games how many QBs in the league were playing great?
So 5 games was not enough time for Fitz(who has 146 career starts, we KNOW who he is)but 10 games is enough to know that Tua is a bust?

I don't think we are going to be able to find any common ground on this issue as our methodologies are pretty different, to say the least.

So 5 games was not enough time for Fitz(who has 146 career starts, we KNOW who he is)but 10 games is enough to know that Tua is a bust?

I don't think we are going to be able to find any common ground on this issue as our methodologies are pretty different, to say the least.
The "Peanut Gallery" defense...

"We all know what Fitz is about..."

Yeah, everyone in Philly knew what Nick Foles was about...until he helped win the Super Bowl.

I never said Tua was a bust. I said he STUNK. There's a difference. One hasn't been proven while the other has.

Take it up with Flo. Of course, Rodgers sat behind a HOF QB. Not quite the case in Miami.
Has nothing to do with the price of tea in China...

Fitz is a better QB than Tua. Favre was a better QB than Rodgers.

One sat while the other didn't.

Hmm...I see both "sides of the coin" here...TUA can still be great but great or even very average HE WAS NOT, in his game last year..but he's got a chance..I wouldn't say he "Stunk" last season but wouldn't say I have total confidence he can be a consistent playoff or further yet, Super Bowl contending QB, either..Jury is still out!

But rooting like hell for the kid!

Has nothing to do with the price of tea in China...

Fitz is a better QB than Tua. Favre was a better QB than Rodgers.

One sat while the other didn't.
Rodgers sat for 3 years.......

Rodgers was drafted 24th overall, not 5th.

Finally, Rodgers started for a 6-10 team not a 10-6 team. Favre's Packers were 13-3 the year before.

You started the Rodgers and Tua comparison so might as well take it full scale. I guess by your standards Fitz should still be the starter here?

Rodgers sat for 3 years.......

Rodgers was drafted 24th overall, not 5th.

Finally, Rodgers started for a 6-10 team not a 10-6 team. Favre's Packers were 13-3 the year before.

You started the Rodgers and Tua comparison so might as well take it full scale. I guess by your standards Fitz should still be the starter here?
Rodgers sat for 3 years...

Say that to yourself again, only this time add a💡 to the end of it.

You do the silliness that people love to do when defending Tua. Play the "win game" instead of talking QB skill.

Tua was "10-6" and looked like Ben Di Nucci out there. On the other hand, Aaron Rodgers was "6-10" but was the 6th leading passer in the NFL.

There was never a QB controversy after Rodgers first season starting. The Packers knew who and what they had. We're the team who is going to fortune-tellers and tarot card readers to see if Tua will be able to reach 4,000 yards (standard in this day and age) with a full complement of weapons.

You want full scale...let's take it all over the place. In Rodgers first season...do you think there would be ANY type of QB controversy (benching for sh*tty play...trade rumors)? No, there wouldn't be.

Now as far as the Fitz angle...I'll say this. If we still had the same OC then Fitz would be the better QB on this team. He's a better QB than Tua whether you know it/like it/accept it.

Take it up with Flo. Of course, Rodgers sat behind a HOF QB. Not quite the case in Miami.
It doesn't have to be a HOF QB for Tua to have to sit behind him. He has more QB experience in his beard than Tua has in his entire existence. Tua should have sat the entire year behind Fitz. The offense was catered to Fitz...the OC was catered to Fitz...and in comes Tua, who thought the NFL "would be harder" and was shown that it is indeed harder.

"Open up the playbook!" is allyou heard. We opened up the playbook in the Buffalo game...this is the summary:

That's laughable. Why? He has a terrible track record when it comes to staying healthy
And Sam Darnold is better than Jimmy G and the Jets are reportedly asking for a 2nd round pick.

Back
Top Bottom