***The AFC title game thread*** | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The AFC title game thread***

Oh my god.

That was the best playoff game I've seen in years. This year's playoffs have been fantastic.

I felt like I was just watching a Fins game. I'm really happy for Peyton. Other than that stupid INT, he hung in there, had a lot of poise, played with a bruised thumb....took a lot of abuse. And in the end...BRADY CHOKED.

Indy's defense would have been to blame had they lost though. and special teams.

Congrats Lovie and Dungy....doesn't matter what race they are.

I think the point is....that Black coaches have faced a lot of adversity over time, so it's nice to see not one, but two of them in the Super Bowl. Not everything has to be controversy.

absolutely its important. first black coach ever in the superbowl is important. it lays a better foundation for black coaches in the NFL.

I suppose it is something that is important to black people. It should say a lot to black people, however, that no one else gave it any thought.

Though I'm glad the Pats aren't going, GO BEARS!!!!

Wow, the playoffs have been great this year. What great games we have watched. Some games weren't close, such as the Chiefs Colts game and the Bear and Saints game, but you can a expect a few game to be like this. Last season's game sucked or were not even close to the excitment that the playoff games have provided this season.

seeing Belichik's face LMAO....made my whole year. :lol:

this feels like a fins victory.

I know I was just thinking about that too. I am so happy like the fins won. But, I am so glad that the Pats lost and the Colts won and Manning can get the monkey off his back. This is so great.

I have to second all you guys. I was thinking, "Man, this was almost as good as the Bills winning that game." I love that Manning, Harrison, and Dungy are going to the Bowl. They're all class.

That was an absolute classic game.

Man, when I saw Manning curled up on that bench, not able to look at the field...after he had worked his *** off to lead them back into the game and into the lead...

I said if the Colts defense blows this, I will personally fly down to Indianapolis and assassinate the entire squad, because he truly deserved it.

This wasn't a case of the defense playing well and Manning benefitting from it...the Colts won the game BECAUSE of Manning. True, he did throw that gift INT early, but his defense had put him in a hole, and his o-line wasn't protecting him. Yet he didn't crumble and he led them right back...DESPITE HIS DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS GIVING THE PATRIOTS THE LEAD BACK 3 TIMES after he initially tied it.

THAT is poise. I was really proud of Peyton tonight.

And seeing the game lost on a Brady INT.....priceless :)

This must be said. How big of a douchebag was Bill Belicheck after that game (during the handshakes -- or lack thereof -- and postgame interviews)?

Oh well, at least now he gets to throw a Super Bowl party and invite his friends over....

Back
Top Bottom