The AFC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The AFC

FISHFAN44

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know this will get moved but, this is the only place it'll get seen. Hopfully it'll stay up long enough so all the people who critizised me about how the AFC get's no respect is a thing of the past. Since I started that last post about yesterday I have heard I don't know how many times. It's just the AFC the Eagles will win big iI don't know. It finally got me to the point where I got pissed off enough I had to post this. I don't care what anyone thinks. DOWN WITH THE EAGLES!!!!
This will be the last I post on this subject I had to get this off my chest.

FISHFAN44 said:
I know this will get moved but, this is the only place it'll get seen. Hopfully it'll stay up long enough so all the people who critizised me about how the AFC get's no respect is a thing of the past. Since I started that last post about yesterday I have heard I don't know how many times. It's just the AFC the Eagles will win big iI don't know. It finally got me to the point where I got pissed off enough I had to post this. I don't care what anyone thinks. DOWN WITH THE EAGLES!!!!
This will be the last I post on this subject I had to get this off my chest.

:huh: :smackhead

Ohio Fanatic said:
That made absolutely no sense. Did you drink 20 cups of coffee this morning?
:roflmao:

Im with the guy on this one though, i absolutely HATE the eagles..if i have to put up with another month of E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!or the fly eagles fly song i will flip:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom