The atta’boy and GOAT list | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The atta’boy and GOAT list

Lionstone

Active Roster
Reaction score
This is a list of players that made at least one really good play (Atta’boy) during the Ravens game or the continuous poor play (GOAT). Please add your nominees.

Atta’Boy
————-
Sam Eguavoen: out muscle the FB and tackle the RB for a loss
Kenyan Drake: excellent pass rush pickup that prevented a sack
Davonte Parker: awesome contested catch
Reshad Jones: Tackle for loss in the red zone
X: awesome downfield pass defense
R Fitz.: Making the offense actually work by avoiding the rush at least 10 times

GOATs
——————-
Jakeem Grant: fumble and piss poor route running contributing to INT
Jomal Wiltz: Beaten for multiple huge plays. I know he is a rookie, but geeezzzz!
Bobby McCain: I lost count of the number of times he failed as a safety

Rowe was getting beat bad which is why Wiltz saw so much playing time.

This is a list of players that made at least one really good play (Atta’boy) during the Ravens game or the continuous poor play (GOAT). Please add your nominees.

Atta’Boy
————-
Sam Eguavoen: out muscle the FB and tackle the RB for a loss
Kenyan Drake: excellent pass rush pickup that prevented a sack
Davonte Parker: awesome contested catch
Reshad Jones: Tackle for loss in the red zone
X: awesome downfield pass defense
R Fitz.: Making the offense actually work by avoiding the rush at least 10 times

GOATs
——————-
Jakeem Grant: fumble and piss poor route running contributing to INT
Jomal Wiltz: Beaten for multiple huge plays. I know he is a rookie, but geeezzzz!
Bobby McCain: I lost count of the number of times he failed as a safety

My HS coach told us 'if 2-3 of you have bad games, that's YOUR fault and I'll correct it. If the whole team has a bad game, that's MY fault and I'll correct it.'

One thing is for sure, Preston Williams gets opens. He's got those quick feet and choppy steps that gets him separation. Love this kid.

I noticed it in preseason and hoped it would carry over. Preston Williams is ALWAYS open. very quick and twitchy for a guy his size. Rowe had a target on his back, and Minkah got abused. Didn't notice the D line bc they all just got pushed around all day. Sanders is really good. Gesicki is still awfully akward but at least he caught a ball and turned it upfield.
Jesse Davis did a pretty good job. The rest of the guys....Not so much

Hurns drop was bad. Should have been a big play.

Taybor Pepper Long Snapped well.

Preston "twinkle toes" Williams for a TD

Sanders, all he does is make kick after kick

That throw was unnecessarily off target. Nice job w the feet by Williams. In person Williams and Parker look absolutely enormous.

Back
Top Bottom