The Ball! Would You Give It Back?! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Ball! Would You Give It Back?!

that ball isnt going anywhere for atleast a few days. then...to the highest bidder.

I'd trade it to him for a fully funded night at Scarlets and a shot of antibiotics afterwards.

I think that's a stretch
That ball may end up in Canton. It is a record breaking TD.

On another note:
I would give the ball back but the Dolphins, Drake and the NFL have to make a donation to three charities I name:
- cancer research
- heart research
- no-kill animal shelter

Signed jerseys from tannehill drake Minkah and Howard. Watch the game from the sideline seats with a free meal included...and 25k cash take it or leave it. The NFL gets rich of of us why would you give it back for free.

That ball may end up in Canton. It is a record breaking TD.

On another note:
I would give the ball back but the Dolphins, Drake and the NFL have to make a donation to three charities I name:
- cancer research
- heart research
- no-kill animal shelter

Really? What record was broken?

Btw, I haven't seen it posted but Kenyan Drake was on the Dan LeBatard show today and he said he regrets throwing the ball in the stands because of the fine from the league. Said he intends to bribe whoever has it with some signed memorabilia, some team autographs and tickets to the Jaguars game but I believe he said the Jets game during the interview but that's the only home game we have left so he probably just misspoke.

I think that's a stretch

Generally, whenever you "find" a valuable item, it becomes income the second you come into possession of it, without regard to whether you haven't realized any income by virtue of selling it (like a house or stock). I'd venture a guess that the ball could be valued at like $40,000, so if the person who caught it makes more than $100k a year (a reasonable guess given the people who generally can pay for football tickets), that's roughly $10k in taxes that the person owes. Not sure how it works when the person gives the ball back especially if he gives it back for nothing or for a charitable donation, but I'm pretty sure that the guy who caught Derek Jeter's 3000th hit (which was a homerun) got a bunch of stuff from the team and had the Yankees pay the tax bill.

Whoever caught that ball must be juiced. Kinda hope the team gets it back being that it’s one of the BEST PLAYS IN NFL HISTORY and all

What would it take for you to give the ball back to the team??

As a card carrying capitalist I'd sell it back to them for a hefty profit...

A chance to meet Marino , get a pic with him and a couple autographs and maybe a little cash.

Generally, whenever you "find" a valuable item, it becomes income the second you come into possession of it, without regard to whether you haven't realized any income by virtue of selling it (like a house or stock). I'd venture a guess that the ball could be valued at like $40,000, so if the person who caught it makes more than $100k a year (a reasonable guess given the people who generally can pay for football tickets), that's roughly $10k in taxes that the person owes. Not sure how it works when the person gives the ball back especially if he gives it back for nothing or for a charitable donation, but I'm pretty sure that the guy who caught Derek Jeter's 3000th hit (which was a homerun) got a bunch of stuff from the team and had the Yankees pay the tax bill.

I wasn't questioning you it was an accidental quote

Back
Top Bottom