The benefit of all this sucky play? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The benefit of all this sucky play?

Phins89

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We are seeing how terrible these guys are in their contract years. It's good because when these guys ask for ridiculous contracts we can tell them to go shove it. I don't want of them back (except Fasano, Starks, and Hartline can stay), the rest of them (Long, Smith, AND BUSH) can piss off. Better to use that money to target players in FA (like a decent O-Line man, and WR).

New Fan? Free Agents DON'T come to Miami, Period. Or at least the good ones. Miami routinely scours the "bargin bin" for players that somehow we don't see why they were cut and make them an integral part of the team. I have NO clue why Miami can never been a good team. They will absolutely crush you with a few good decisive wins only to eventually show their true colors. I have no clue why I have been a fan of this franchise since I was a young boy. Nobody in my family is, just me. Unreal how bad this franchise can be for such a long time.

New Fan? Free Agents DON'T come to Miami, Period. Or at least the good ones. Miami routinely scours the "bargin bin" for players that somehow we don't see why they were cut and make them an integral part of the team. I have NO clue why Miami can never been a good team. They will absolutely crush you with a few good decisive wins only to eventually show their true colors. I have no clue why I have been a fan of this franchise since I was a young boy. Nobody in my family is, just me. Unreal how bad this franchise can be for such a long time.

True about the part of them not coming here...I know all about FA haha, I just threw my hands up when we started FA by trading away B.Marsh. I just thought "well that's typical for the Phins"

Back
Top Bottom