The Best Alternative NFL Helmet Designs On The Web | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Best Alternative NFL Helmet Designs On The Web

I came with this new concept using our current colors.

View attachment 59440 Logo

View attachment 59441 HelmetView attachment 59444 Home (Like these for both concepts)
View attachment 59446 Away (Like these both)

View attachment 59447 Primetime Games (same)

Here is my other one too. This I sent to Tom Garfinkel and it is on his desk.

View attachment 59448 Logo
View attachment 59449 Home

View attachment 59450 Away

View attachment 59451 Primetime Games or if Home Team Wears Whites when we visit.

Sweet changes coming in 2023. Stay tuned

YES. TAIL DOWN. How the Dolphins screwed that up is beyond me. I don't hate the current logo but they would have satisfied most people by just putting the tail down like this in the first place

I would pic #4 but....., i dont want anything with the whale on it.

If the original logo was on it or some SLIGHT modification of it i would be ok with it (see pasquale's) but if i HAD to choose one of these, #4 would be my choice hands down. And NOTHING gets my vote with an over abundance of orange on it. The teams colors are AQUA and orange, orange being the accent color, not the dominant color.

Last edited:
I came with this new concept using our current colors.

View attachment 59440 Logo

View attachment 59441 HelmetView attachment 59444 Home (Like these for both concepts)
View attachment 59446 Away (Like these both)

View attachment 59447 Primetime Games (same)

Here is my other one too. This I sent to Tom Garfinkel and it is on his desk.

View attachment 59448 Logo
View attachment 59449 Home

View attachment 59450 Away

View attachment 59451 Primetime Games or if Home Team Wears Whites when we visit.

Sweet changes coming in 2023. Stay tuned
Any way you could mock up this logo ? Thanks

Attachments

• 414DFEAE-D66F-439C-8447-9BD2B5E6EC13.png
    414DFEAE-D66F-439C-8447-9BD2B5E6EC13.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 1
Well, I have the answer. Mr. Garfinkel stated that the 2013 Logo was develop by a series of designs from many artist. I was one of them who came up with designs back in 2013 in a contest but mine were not chosen. I am a Graphics Designer. According to the Front Office they do not have designers per say in the building everything is done outside the building by others. Did you know that it took 16 designers to make our new logo. That's right 16! It was approved by Dan Marino/Jason Taylor/ many others and the owner too. It took a lot of convincing because of what was presented. When they made the change it was different. I think I still have some stuff here of way back in the archives that I sent in '13. Now, for 2023 they want modern/old school combined. So for next 3 years artist will start sending in there concepts. Then, when one is chosen for the final it will take the designers originals and then voted upon to create.

You need to put a helmet on that Dolphin.

You need to put a helmet on that Dolphin.
I think one of the main points of the initial logo redesign and the planned upcoming revision was to eliminate the helmet on the dolphin because it looks stupid AF.

“Tail down” is a change back to the original that I think needs to happen, though.

Last edited:
I think one of the main points of the initial logo redesign and the planned upcoming revision was to eliminate the helmet on the dolphin because it looks stupid AF.

“Tail down” is a change back to the original that I think needs to happen, though.

Proof that opinions can be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom