The Best Moment of the Draft for Me Was... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Best Moment of the Draft for Me Was...

volk

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
...when the Jets took Nugent in the second round :roflmao:

Whether or not the pick makes sense for them, I just have to say that the look on all the Jet's fan's faces after waiting almost seven hours and chanting their stupid cheer was absolutely priceless. It was J. E. T. S Jets Jets Jets followed by a wtf? A KICKER :eek: :shakeno: :yell: :fire:

Priceless :D

Thank you Herm Edwards for providing the most fun in the draft this year :wink:

:roflmao: a kicker :roflmao:

Whne you consider that Doug Brien cost them 2 regular season games, almost lost them the Wildcard game and lost them the Divisional game it made great sense. It could be us that ends up looking at this is a bad pick if he's booming game winners against us.

I loved seeing the Jet fans impatiently wait 7 hours for their first pick and for it to be a kicker. Classic. :)

Edwards will cost them more games then Nugent will win for them.

The Jets could select Johnny Unitas and the fans would still kick and scream like little girls.

I think the point wasn't that it wasn't a good pick, it was that the reaction of the fans was PRICELESS. After so many years of US being pissed, sad, whatever at our picks it was nice to finally see someone else pissed, and it was even better that it was the stupid Jets.

i was with a bunch of jets fans, being where i live during the draft and they were LOVING the nugent pick... begging for it actually...

Yeah My cousin who's an avid Jets Fan was pissed...

volk said:

Whether or not the pick makes sense for them, I just have to say that the look on all the Jet's fan's faces after waiting almost seven hours and chanting their stupid cheer was absolutely priceless. It was J. E. T. S Jets Jets Jets followed by a wtf? A KICKER :eek: :shakeno: :yell: :fire:

Until I told him that this kid has range up to 55 yards and can kick straighter than some qb's can throw.

Call it a knee jerk reaction, but the Jets got a whole lot scarier with that kid kicking the ball.

Of course now my cousin is a happy camper. But yeah he was pissed.. the sad thing is, I was pissed as well that they got him :mad:

The look on their faces was absolutely priceless...... I laughed for 4 picks after that. It wasn't the pick that was funny, it was how deflated they got when it was announced. :lol:

Let's see him do it in the pros. Jeez I remember some of the boomers coming out of college that wasted away.

volk said:

Yeah, no question for me, that was the greatest moment of this draft. I also really enjoyed ESPN's flashbacks of all the Jet's horrible picks. Kyle Brady, Blair Thomas, etc. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom