The best NFl drafting team is ...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The best NFl drafting team is ......

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
New York Jets. This team always hasa way to draft premier players. They are the best drafting in the early rounds especially and late , but more in the 1st 3 rounds. I wish we had miami scouts like the jets do and their personnel. I wonder wat surprise they will have this year?

a list of players jets have drafted the last 10 years with 1st round selection they are all amazing not 1 bust except blair thomas

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft05/tracker/histteam?team=nyj

It's pretty much known to be Tennessee and Baltimore... Thomas isn't exactly a sackmaster, but your right the Jets have drafted well even though their fan say they don't.

yeah but when you pick in the top 20 every year except for one....

After many years of sucking, of course they have mastered the art of being prepared for the draft. They usually have the whole second half of a season to scout. :lol:

Big Nugg said:
yeah but when you pick in the top 20 every year except for one....

not true u know how many are busts at 20 i can write u a bible buddy so dont say that players can be a bust at 1 2 3 kijana carter, akili smith, tim couch do i continue?

I think NE has been doing the best drafting.

byroan said:
I think NE has been doing the best drafting.

People say that without even studying the draft. NE's success comes from decent-good drafting plus very smart FA signing. Baltimore has drafted better than New England.

Baltimore is a great drafting team they always seem to find at least one star out of every draft

Terell Suggs is recking the league. Stupidest move ever by Arizona to get CALVIN PACE and Bryant Johnson instead of him.

I think Indy has had its fair share of poor picks especially with their inability to fix their D.

i'm still giving it to baltimore because they've won a championship in that time frame

Back
Top Bottom