The Best Part About the Win | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Best Part About the Win

Let's not forget that there are always surprises at the quarterback position. Russell Wilson was a fourth rounder. Drew Brees was picked in the second. Aaron Rodgers and Dan Marino were both late first rounders. Dak Prescott was drafted in the fourth. Tom Brady was a 6th rounder. Kirk Cousins was a fourth rounder. Gardner Minshew has played better than a lot of quarterbacks drafted ahead of him this season. Nobody would have expected that.

I want the best quarterback possible. But, a lot of it comes down to the coaching staff as well. Look at the top quarterbacks and their coaches. Tom Brady has Bill Billichick. Drew Brees is paired with Sean Payton. Andy Reid has Pat Mahomes. Russell Wilson is coached by Pete Carol. That's why the progress of Miami's coaching staff is particularly important. I don't think it would have mattered if Adam Gase was here and Miami drafted Tua. He wouldn't have been nearly as good as expected.

It isn’t about me not wanting a qb.. If a QB is the best player on the board when we pick then take him

My problem is I don’t think Tua or burrow are even the best QBs in this draft and I’d rather not be in position to take either

So who do you want in the first then, because we are picking one ? And you are crazy btw.

The people who spout this winner BS must not know we are in pace to win 4 games. So spare me the loser mentality spiel because a loser is a loser is a loser. There are no rallying points at 4-12...only coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Its Flores on the hot seat now because Grier set the table for him by removing all his talent and setting him up with high draft picks. He should produce results next year. I'm looking for 8-8, at least.
Wtf

2-7 and let’s be real..... the Dolphins easily could have won a couple more. The Skins game for sure, as it came down to a single play, and they held 1st half leads on BUF and PIT. A couple fortunate calls or bounces of the ball so-to-speak, and they might have 4 or 5 wins.

Whatever side of the fence a fan is on, rooting to win or lose, it’s not debatable that this coaching staff is producing more than everyone thought they could with the current roster.

It‘s definitely one thing to be excited about this season.

This roster has no business being in any game. The fact they've won two in a row now is a good sign for coaching. If the Fins don't pick a sexy QB next year but pick BPA and use all that cap well this team be in a great position to get their QB of the future in 2021

Back
Top Bottom