The best part of the 99.5 yard td pass.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The best part of the 99.5 yard td pass....

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
Sure it was our 4th team offense vs their 3rd team defense (maybe 4th), and the play was perfectly called and executed. The best part was the throw from Fales or the catch and run from Stringfellow. The best part was the first people to greet the rookie in the endzone was our first team offensive stars. The guys who hardly even saw a sniff of the field tonight. Guys who weren't even dressed out. The leaders of our team where the first ones down there to celebrate with a rookie who is a long shot to make the team.

loved seeing that. Ajayi, Parker, Stills, and Grant all chasing him down the sidelines. that is something you would have never seen with Philbin as coach.

#35 for Atlanta did not help his chances on that one- i could have done more myself to stop our man.

Stringfellow just raised his stock. Too bad he won't make our team, but good for him. Also, I expect Fales to move ahead of Doughty on the depth chart. Neither was very impressive, but Fales had his moments.

great play! but neither the wr or the qb will make the roster

I love that we have a big-play offense under Adam Gase.

Stringfellow perfectly played #35 by making him turn his hips twice. He also pushed off slightly with his forearm as the ball arrived.

He got called earlier in the game on a push off and it was a ticky tacky call IMO. I think the kid has a good feel for the position.

I wouldn't be so quick to rule Stringfellow out of making the team. Especially with Landrys future in the air

I ljust ran into Stringfellow at Walgreens across the street from training camp. For those who haven't seen him up close, this guy is a friggen monster. I was surprised how big this dude was. For comparison sake, I see Duarte jogging all the time.... he looks like he'd have trouble blocking my 12 year old niece.

Stringfellow looks soo much more like a Tight End than Duarte.. I know he is a long shot, but hopefully he can keep flashing & he makes the team. I don't see how though

When he walked out I asked the old lady at the cash register "did you know that young man scored a 99 yard TD last night?"... a young girl checking out in front of me looked like she wanted to go chase him down haha

With Scott and Ford injured Stringfellow, Morgan and Owusu have a better shot of making it as the 6th receiver if Miami keeps that many.

Back
Top Bottom