The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Best Solution to our Quarterback Woes

HarryBagpipe

Meatus
Club Member
Reaction score
It really sucks that we werent in a position to select Luck nor acquire Matt Barkley but i think its time for this FO to be aggressive in terms of getting that franchise QB. Its obviously the most important position by far on the NFL field so we should do whatever it takes to get one.

I believe there is one franchise qb out there that is potentially available and we should do what it takes to get him. So I'm for trading Jake Long and Matt Moore for Kevin Kolb and a 3rd rounder and drafting Reiley Reiff with our first round pick. I know what you are thinking. Your thinking, "Are you crazy!!!!" "Why would Arizona trade their franchise qb for an OLineman and a backup qb" Heres the thing. I was listening to the Phoenix Sports Radio station on satellite the other day and a majority of fans think that Skelton should be their qb. So lets take advantage of that. We can get our franchise qb and get our LT back with our first rounder. Arizona needs a LT in the worst possible way and even though Kolb played like a champ last year he was constantly under pressure and no qb can play behind that line.

So its a win win. Arizona gets their franchise LT and can have a qb battle between Moore and Skelton and we get our franchise qb and are still able to get our LT with Reiff with our first pick. Kolb is everything we need. He had a qb rating well over 80 behind an awful line, he has no running game and his recievers suck. Well, Fitzgerald is OK but nothing special unless he has a franchise qb throwing him the ball like Warner or Kolb.

Kolb is only 27 years old and i read somewhere that most qbs enter their prime at 28 so its perfect timing. Hes mobile with a gun. He beasted last year until he got hurt and after he got hurt he instilled enough confidence in that team to go on a winning streak at the end of the season. Thats what i want my qb to do.

Why waste money on an unknown like Flynn or waste a pick on a guy coming out like RG3 that can turn into a bust. We know Kolb is already NFL ready and is about to enter his prime. We dont lose a beat on the line getting Reiff and i believe if we do this we are a shoo-in for the playoffs next year.

Do it Ireland!!!!

It really sucks that we werent in a position to select Luck nor acquire Matt Barkley but i think its time for this FO to be aggressive in terms of getting that franchise QB. Its obviously the most important position by far on the NFL field so we should do whatever it takes to get one.

I believe there is one franchise qb out there that is potentially available and we should do what it takes to get him. So I'm for trading Jake Long and Matt Moore for Kevin Kolb and a 3rd rounder and drafting Reiley Reiff with our first round pick. I know what you are thinking. Your thinking, "Are you crazy!!!!" "Why would Arizona trade their franchise qb for an OLineman and a backup qb" Heres the thing. I was listening to the Phoenix Sports Radio station on satellite the other day and a majority of fans think that Skelton should be their qb. So lets take advantage of that. We can get our franchise qb and get our LT back with our first rounder. Arizona needs a LT in the worst possible way and even though Kolb played like a champ last year he was constantly under pressure and no qb can play behind that line.

So its a win win. Arizona gets their franchise LT and can have a qb battle between Moore and Skelton and we get our franchise qb and are still able to get our LT with Reiff with our first pick. Kolb is everything we need. He had a qb rating well over 80 behind an awful line, he has no running game and his recievers suck. Well, Fitzgerald is OK but nothing special unless he has a franchise qb throwing him the ball like Warner or Kolb.

Kolb is only 27 years old and i read somewhere that most qbs enter their prime at 28 so its perfect timing. Hes mobile with a gun. He beasted last year until he got hurt and after he got hurt he instilled enough confidence in that team to go on a winning streak at the end of the season. Thats what i want my qb to do.

Why waste money on an unknown like Flynn or waste a pick on a guy coming out like RG3 that can turn into a bust. We know Kolb is already NFL ready and is about to enter his prime. We dont lose a beat on the line getting Reiff and i believe if we do this we are a shoo-in for the playoffs next year.

Do it Ireland!!!!

Wow, put down the crack pipe!

This is an ironic post, right? I just want to be sure here before I thank you for it.

Kolb beasted? He SUCKED. I would be PISSED if we spent the farm on him and had production like that! WOW.

Luck mark my words.. is going to end up like May Leinhart. Luck is the master of the dink and dunk. I'm sorry, I was not overly impressed with him. The NFL east guys like him up ALL the time.

Barkley is an AWESOME choice... I just don't see us getting him.

I can see us getting Weeden. And drafting another next year as well.

Do it Ireland!!!!

I think I will just politely say I disagree and leave it at that.

Do it Ireland!!!!
maybe i'm smoking crack? but wasn't it john skelton who was winning those games for the cardinals at the end of the season ?
anyways no thank you to kevin kolb

Fine. You mediocrity lovers can rely on backups to win 6 games a year. Im into getting that franchise qb and kolb is that

Lol by far the dumbest idea I have ever heard! Im usually not harsh on people but god thats stupid. Jake long for Kevin Kolb? You ****in kidding me? Matt moore alone is better than Kolb. What a joke thread

Back
Top Bottom