The best thing going on here is....

mario88vega

Starter
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Miami FL
that nobody knows who the heck were going to draft, or do in the draft, (then again nobody knew who Eddie Moore was) LOL i personally love it. none of these writers know what were gong to do, all of these articles were seeing are just pure speculation! Saban is up to something good here, and i cant wait to find out what.....
 

knight6jb

Pro Bowler
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
Orlando, Fl
mario88vega said:
that nobody knows who the heck were going to draft, or do in the draft, (then again nobody knew who Eddie Moore was) LOL i personally love it. none of these writers know what were gong to do, all of these articles were seeing are just pure speculation! Saban is up to something good here, and i cant wait to find out what.....
I know who it is, were gonna draft Carnell Williams!!!!

J/k I know its exciting for once, we dont have to say who we want and know it will be better than who our coach actually chooses. This is gonna be the most exciting dayof the year for alot of us fin fans, I cant friggen wait!!!
 

perezferia

DIEHARD DOLPHIN
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Miami
mario88vega said:
that nobody knows who the heck were going to draft, or do in the draft, (then again nobody knew who Eddie Moore was) LOL i personally love it. none of these writers know what were gong to do, all of these articles were seeing are just pure speculation! Saban is up to something good here, and i cant wait to find out what.....
As long as nobody knows WHAT Saban is going to do then all of these GM's that have been posturing for months will start to sweat by 10:00 AM Draft day.

You can take this to the bank: SABAN will have at least 3 sweet deals proposed to him that morning and he'll take the one that get's even sweeter at the 13th minute of our selection.

Gotta love a coach with guts!
 

knight6jb

Pro Bowler
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
Orlando, Fl
perezferia said:
As long as nobody knows WHAT Saban is going to do then all of these GM's that have been posturing for months will start to sweat by 10:00 AM Draft day.

You can take this to the bank: SABAN will have at least 3 sweet deals proposed to him that morning and he'll take the one that get's even sweeter at the 13th minute of our selection.

Gotta love a coach with guts!
Cheers to that!!! Anyone with a beer or glass in your hand, here is a toast to a new beginning with a good coach who has some balls!!!:beerbang:
 

4U2NV

Scout Team
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Vancouver, BC
The uncertainty surrounding this draft is tying my stomach in knots. I seriously have been on edge all day for the past couple of days and it's only going to be getting worse as the week goes on. I've long since run out of patience waiting for this thing to start, I just want to be able to put all the speculation behind us.
 

mario88vega

Starter
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Miami FL
can you imagine when the end of the week comes around and all sorts of crazy rumors start coming out, i cant wait till Saturday........
 

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
36,492
Reaction score
43
Age
53
Location
Belgium
What I think is funny is Mel Kiper saying that no RB is worth a #2 shot on that Ronnie Brown is no better than Eddie George...Mel has no idea how Ronnie would or would not do...it is ALL speculation.,.they same with saying we have to pick Alex Smith....I think Rodgers is just as good.
 

4U2NV

Scout Team
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Vancouver, BC
Mel Kiper has really been getting on my nerves with his ramblings this year. He doesn't have a clue what's going on at this point.
 

Agent51

Starter
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
5,589
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
Hawai'i
Roman529 said:
What I think is funny is Mel Kiper saying that no RB is worth a #2 shot on that Ronnie Brown is no better than Eddie George...Mel has no idea how Ronnie would or would not do...it is ALL speculation.,.they same with saying we have to pick Alex Smith....I think Rodgers is just as good.
If we HAD to take a QB I'd pick rodgers, I don't like or want Smith, and think he will be a disappointment in the NFL.
 

finfan54

Griese Club
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
26,170
Reaction score
28
mario88vega said:
that nobody knows who the heck were going to draft, or do in the draft, (then again nobody knew who Eddie Moore was) LOL i personally love it. none of these writers know what were gong to do, all of these articles were seeing are just pure speculation! Saban is up to something good here, and i cant wait to find out what.....
ummmmmmmmm, I hate to tell you this.......but its Alex Smith, QB Utah. QB's are premium postitions in this league. I think it is starting to be bantered about that the kid can play and that Saban is locking into him. It makes perfect sense considering our position. If any of you think that Saban is happy about AJ Feeley, you have another thing coming.
 

finfan54

Griese Club
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
26,170
Reaction score
28
4U2NV said:
Mel Kiper has really been getting on my nerves with his ramblings this year. He doesn't have a clue what's going on at this point.
Thats funny, I didnt hear you say something about Mel when he had us taking Ronnie Brown. Now all of a sudden, Mel is a jerk. :lol:

BTW, I said a while back that Mel just changes with the wind. his opinion is more based on what is going to actually happen than what he thinks we should pick. If Mel gets a new piece of info that has some stick to it, he will just change his opinion again. Way to stick it out there Mel!
 

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
12,688
Reaction score
0
I've been waiting so long in complete confusion but that makes it pretty fun. I'm actually thinking about waking up just as we pick because I know that 5 minutes before we pick, Fat Hank and his goon-squad would have already reported is kinda like having ribs with no sauce.

Fat Hank and his damn ribs :shakeno:
 
Top Bottom