The best thing going on here is.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The best thing going on here is....

mario88vega

Starter
Reaction score
that nobody knows who the heck were going to draft, or do in the draft, (then again nobody knew who Eddie Moore was) LOL i personally love it. none of these writers know what were gong to do, all of these articles were seeing are just pure speculation! Saban is up to something good here, and i cant wait to find out what.....

mario88vega said:
that nobody knows who the heck were going to draft, or do in the draft, (then again nobody knew who Eddie Moore was) LOL i personally love it. none of these writers know what were gong to do, all of these articles were seeing are just pure speculation! Saban is up to something good here, and i cant wait to find out what.....

I know who it is, were gonna draft Carnell Williams!!!!

J/k I know its exciting for once, we dont have to say who we want and know it will be better than who our coach actually chooses. This is gonna be the most exciting dayof the year for alot of us fin fans, I cant friggen wait!!!

Not knowing is great for Saban and the coaching staff when it comes to trades and all, but to the common fan, it is causing me stress. :lol:

mario88vega said:

As long as nobody knows WHAT Saban is going to do then all of these GM's that have been posturing for months will start to sweat by 10:00 AM Draft day.

You can take this to the bank: SABAN will have at least 3 sweet deals proposed to him that morning and he'll take the one that get's even sweeter at the 13th minute of our selection.

Gotta love a coach with guts!

perezferia said:
As long as nobody knows WHAT Saban is going to do then all of these GM's that have been posturing for months will start to sweat by 10:00 AM Draft day.

You can take this to the bank: SABAN will have at least 3 sweet deals proposed to him that morning and he'll take the one that get's even sweeter at the 13th minute of our selection.

Gotta love a coach with guts!

Cheers to that!!! Anyone with a beer or glass in your hand, here is a toast to a new beginning with a good coach who has some balls!!!:beerbang:

The uncertainty surrounding this draft is tying my stomach in knots. I seriously have been on edge all day for the past couple of days and it's only going to be getting worse as the week goes on. I've long since run out of patience waiting for this thing to start, I just want to be able to put all the speculation behind us.

can you imagine when the end of the week comes around and all sorts of crazy rumors start coming out, i cant wait till Saturday........

mario88vega said:
Are any of you guys going to be in N.Y representing the phins on D day?
Sadly no. I wish I could, but I can't. Hopefully the group that does represents us know as much about the Fins as we do.

What I think is funny is Mel Kiper saying that no RB is worth a #2 shot on that Ronnie Brown is no better than Eddie George...Mel has no idea how Ronnie would or would not do...it is ALL speculation.,.they same with saying we have to pick Alex Smith....I think Rodgers is just as good.

Mel Kiper has really been getting on my nerves with his ramblings this year. He doesn't have a clue what's going on at this point.

Roman529 said:
What I think is funny is Mel Kiper saying that no RB is worth a #2 shot on that Ronnie Brown is no better than Eddie George...Mel has no idea how Ronnie would or would not do...it is ALL speculation.,.they same with saying we have to pick Alex Smith....I think Rodgers is just as good.

If we HAD to take a QB I'd pick rodgers, I don't like or want Smith, and think he will be a disappointment in the NFL.

mario88vega said:

ummmmmmmmm, I hate to tell you this.......but its Alex Smith, QB Utah. QB's are premium postitions in this league. I think it is starting to be bantered about that the kid can play and that Saban is locking into him. It makes perfect sense considering our position. If any of you think that Saban is happy about AJ Feeley, you have another thing coming.

4U2NV said:
Mel Kiper has really been getting on my nerves with his ramblings this year. He doesn't have a clue what's going on at this point.

Thats funny, I didnt hear you say something about Mel when he had us taking Ronnie Brown. Now all of a sudden, Mel is a jerk. :lol:

BTW, I said a while back that Mel just changes with the wind. his opinion is more based on what is going to actually happen than what he thinks we should pick. If Mel gets a new piece of info that has some stick to it, he will just change his opinion again. Way to stick it out there Mel!

I've been waiting so long in complete confusion but that makes it pretty fun. I'm actually thinking about waking up just as we pick because I know that 5 minutes before we pick, Fat Hank and his goon-squad would have already reported is kinda like having ribs with no sauce.

Fat Hank and his damn ribs :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom