The best videos of each draft pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The best videos of each draft pick

One thing that I really liked about this draft is that most of them appear to be very mentally sharp and motivated, with perhaps the exception of Tunsil in the brains department based off the video and his apparent use of ridiculously easy passwords.

Drake, Carroo, Grant and Duarte all sound very polished, smart and motivated. A very mature-sounding group for rookies.

Of course, these are "highlights" so we do not see their mistakes.

One I wanted to see was Carroo. Because when you are playing against teams like Big Stump State, you expect him to out run defenders.

BUT, he also showed he could come back for underthrown balls. At least 5 of his TDs were underthrown.

You do realize they play in the Big 10 now don't you?

Here's Xavian Howard

[video=youtube;630bK9OEDpo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=630bK9OEDpo[/video]

[video=youtube;hjcEmOiUzTA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjcEmOiUzTA[/video]

Thanks It was late last night and I Missed these!

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Thanks for videos, just fyi you have Drake listed as CB not RB

THanks, FIxed it!

Lucas and Doughty look like PS/back up lifers, but the others are pretty good, especially Tunsil. Never seen an OL that athletic before.. Guy moves like a LB.

One of the cuts Jakeem Grant made tore the edge of my PC screen!

I'd like to see a LB try to cover him out of the backfield -- dude would wind up with a hernia or a torn scrotum!

BNF.

Listen, I know jack **** about O Lineman but I know something I've never seen before. And that is how smooth and nimble Tunsil is. Now like I said, I don't watch O Lineman combines often if at all. I'm trying to figure out if that is the aqua in me, or if his movements are really as rare as I think ...

Also, Caroos hands and Grants speed/moves make me want to say adios to Hazel and Whalen right now. I'm rooting for both to make the team, absolute gritty players, both have a fire inside of them and we need all that we can get. Really excited for this TC to start

Edit: Love how the word H-omer is automatically switched to Aqua, GJ mods lol

With regards to Howard: I hope he doesnt have to cover larger wrs in the NFL because he was abused by the size of the UNC wrs.

Back
Top Bottom