the best way to see the games? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the best way to see the games?

FlyFishingKing said:
Wait a minute......You are forgetting ONE thing buddy......

Don't forget to spend the extra $535.00 dollars for an Kegerator. It's the bomb!!!!!! :D:D:D :rawk: :beerbang:

Man! where can I get one?? That would be the SH$T!! I'm actually working on my garage, gonna turn it into a bar with a pool table and a couple of tv's in the corners. It's gonna be a shrine to football (dolphins) and rock n Roll (queensryche and metallica).

Is it really possible that someone doesn't know about NFL Sunday ticket?????

BTW - What is that "Windows" thing that everyone always talks about??

estrada507 said:
Man! where can I get one?? That would be the SH$T!! I'm actually working on my garage, gonna turn it into a bar with a pool table and a couple of tv's in the corners. It's gonna be a shrine to football (dolphins) and rock n Roll (queensryche and metallica).
Sorry dude no offense meant but...Queensryche? They are still around?

I have no southern view so I can't get Direct TV. I noticed that MLB is offering 97% of all baseball games streamed live on the internet for $70. I wish the NFL would do something like that.

jribs said:
Sorry dude no offense meant but...Queensryche? They are still around?

Ya there still around.:lol: Actually making Operation Mindcrime II.

SuperBankz said:
is there any cable or sat. service that would allow me to get all the miami games... i have to deal with bills games every weekend... it kind of sucks... i get to see maybe 3 or 4 games a year... and i have been going to the miami game at the bills stadium for the last few years... this year i get to go to 2 games... one in buf and one in cleveland... but it would be nice to see them all...

I had that problem as well living here in Idaho! Instead of spending over $200 for the DirectTV deal I go to a local sports bar. If I can find one here in Idaho you will have NO problem!!! Just look them up in the phone book, ask if they show all of the games, etc. There were quite a few but some of the bars only had a couple of TV's, I found one that shows every game on sunday!! So I go to that now, its pretty fun not sitting at home and goin out an gettin food and sometimes there are other fans were playing that day and they talk trash, etc. haha its good fun.

Back
Top Bottom