the best way to see the games? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the best way to see the games?

SuperBankz

17-0 perfectville Pop. 1
Reaction score
is there any cable or sat. service that would allow me to get all the miami games... i have to deal with bills games every weekend... it kind of sucks... i get to see maybe 3 or 4 games a year... and i have been going to the miami game at the bills stadium for the last few years... this year i get to go to 2 games... one in buf and one in cleveland... but it would be nice to see them all...

SuperBankz said:
is there any cable or sat. service that would allow me to get all the miami games... i have to deal with bills games every weekend... it kind of sucks... i get to see maybe 3 or 4 games a year... and i have been going to the miami game at the bills stadium for the last few years... this year i get to go to 2 games... one in buf and one in cleveland... but it would be nice to see them all...

DirecTV (Satellite provider)

NFL Sunday Ticket... every game, every week (except when postponed by a Hurricane)

This coming season will be my 7th year on NFL Sunday Ticket...It's worth every penny!

I also bought my first Tivo a few months ago....I will NEVER miss any Dolphins action again! :cool:

Also on DirecTv NFL Sunday ticket, several of the games every week are in high definition! Upgrade! It's worth it.

Scott Andrew said:
Get The Ticket! You can get it on digital cable as well

Only in Canada. In the US, you can only get NFL Sunday ticket with Direct TV.

Digital cable offers some sort of replay version that you can watch games, after they have been played.

painnotpleasure said:
Once you're hooked on Direct TV and Sunday Ticket, you're hooked for life. :jihad:
Werd to ya mutha!!

Anyone have a guess on how much the Ticket will cost this season? It seems like it goes up each season.

I have DirectTV, but I hate how they do business ... the ONLY thing I like is the Sunday Ticket .... can I get the Ticket through someone else other than DirctTV??

byroan said:
Anyone have a guess on how much the Ticket will cost this season? It seems like it goes up each season.

It's like $200. If you want the ticket and don't have DirecTV, wait until July or August to get it. That's when the best deals are out. You can get the Ticket for $200 or about $40 a month and get every channel DirecTV has for free for four months. (Except Pay per View). Also TiVo is the way to go!! Bought it last year it's worth every penny. Football all day on Sundays that's heaven on earth!!:cooldude:

estrada507 said:
It's like $200. If you want the ticket and don't have DirecTV, wait until July or August to get it. That's when the best deals are out. You can get the Ticket for $200 or about $40 a month and get every channel DirecTV has for free for four months. (Except Pay per View). Also TiVo is the way to go!! Bought it last year it's worth every penny. Football all day on Sundays that's heaven on earth!!:cooldude:

Wait a minute......You are forgetting ONE thing buddy......

Don't forget to spend the extra $535.00 dollars for an Kegerator. It's the bomb!!!!!! :D:D:D :rawk: :beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom