The Big Picture | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Big Picture

BigOuch

Active Roster
Reaction score
Food for thought. Maybe we aren't seeing the big picture. Rosen had some amazing play prior to that one bad game, most of us were ready to accept him as our franchise QB. Is it possible that one bad game was on purpose to pull him and keep him safe til next year? Rosen may be their/our guy. Also, you are seeing Ballage possibly for the same reason. Gaskins/Laird could be the future of our backfield and they don't want to show their cards.

If this is the Big Picture, the goal would be to get a competitive QB in the draft to push Rosen and to work on both Offensive and Defensive Lines.

We are only seeing what they want us to see!

Disclaimer: I am not a fan of Rosen's. If it was my team I would be drafting Tua, Burrow or Herbert. This post was just me trying to make sense of us winning, nothing more.

Last edited:
This would make sense. Win a few but stay high enough in the 1st round to get the pieces around Rosen, Wilkens, Gaskins, Williams, Baker and they other young guys that are shining.

Oh my god. Please make it stop. Rosen sucks. Why can't you people see that yet? What the hell has he shown in two freaking seasons that would give anyone hope that he is the answer at QB?

Rosen is a backup.

Miami will end up with a great QB - likely a veteran - trade down for more picks next year....

And keep playing for a franchise QB through draft - trade and so on...

We have a ton of cash and will pay to play!!!

Oh my god. Please make it stop. Rosen sucks. Why can't you people see that yet? What the hell has he shown in two freaking seasons that would give anyone hope that he is the answer at QB?
It doesn't matter if we think Rosen sucks or not, it's what this staff thinks he can do, which is based on more than just what occurs on the field. I didn't like the trade, because I don't generally like reclamation projects at the QB position. I also doubt three games is all Rosen gets to prove himself. As hard as it is for most of us to accept, I am starting to believe Rosen IS going to get at least a one year start here after we have assembled some additional talent in the upcoming draft. This eliminates the need for the number 1 pick and allows the coaching staff to prove their system can work. It also happens to make everything we have seen so far make sense. Remember Grier and Flores have 5 years. There is absolutely no reason to assume they feel the pressure to land their franchise QB this year.

Maybe we aren't seeing the big picture. Rosen had some amazing play prior to that one bad game, most of us were ready to accept him as our franchise QB. Is it possible that one bad game was on purpose to pull him and keep him safe til next year? Rosen may be their/our guy. Also, you are seeing Ballage possibly for the same reason. Gaskins/Laird could be the future of our backfield and they don't want to show their cards.

If this is the Big Picture, the goal would be to get a competitive QB in the draft to push Rosen and to work on both Offensive and Defensive Lines.

We are only seeing what they want us to see!
can't really agree there, I doubt more than a small minority even proposed that idea.
Also, if I've learned one thing about Flores it's that he will never tank. If Rosen showed he was better than(or even equal to) Fitzpatrick, he would most definitely be playing

I may be in the minority, but I wouldn't write Rosen off just yet. But, I think he was pulled due to playing very poorly in the Washington game.

Fitz is on a bit of a roll, but I hope we do see Rosen for at least the closing month of the season.

I don't think anyone was ready to settle on Rosen, at least publicly, without a onesided flame thread ensuing anyway.

I know i'm not even bothered by him ridiing the pines...and we need a QB.

I aim to please.

In defense of OP.

No doubt "project Rosen" is a black op secret weapon stored
in a remote region near Studio 54 (numerically related to
Area 51) along with specially formulated high-protein
duct tape that can be used to wrap ankles and "nibbled"
during the game for some extra NRG!

:ponder:

You're overthinking it OP. The players and coaches are just trying to improve and win games.

Rosen throws a good looking ball but his overall play was very poor. Maybe he gets another couple starts at the end of the season but right now Fitz is the better QB.

Back
Top Bottom