The Biggest Problem in the game was | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Biggest Problem in the game was

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
our defense. NO PRESSURE. not even hurry up ontrent green. He sat all day picking apart the secondary. And can someone please defend there best player TONY G. 3 TD. what the hell.

why didn't we run the ball in the 2nd half. If we did that we wouldn't of turn the ball over.

We didn't run the ball in the 2nd half because we panicked and thought we were the Rams 2001 offense or something.

If the defense had been able to make a play here or there this game would have been totally different.

ie: Stop Trent from running for 1st downs

I agree....NO PRESSURE.

When we did get it, T. Green got away. Not only did he get away, he ran down field for 20 yards a pop!!....

The most positive outcome on defense was the run defense. We stuffed P. Holmes big time....

I sure hope P. Surtain gets healthy for the Patriots game. Without him, we're looking at another high scoring output against our secondary...

In all honesty, we needed this loss. I know it sounds crazy, and even though nobody likes to lose, it's part of the learning process for a football team. This loss will make us a better team when it's all over and done with....

PHINZ RULE!!!

What If Jed Weaver was not called for that Pass INT at end of the 1st half ?

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
our defense. NO PRESSURE. not even hurry up ontrent green. He sat all day picking apart the secondary. And can someone please defend there best player TONY G. 3 TD. what the hell.

why didn't we run the ball in the 2nd half. If we did that we wouldn't of turn the ball over.

The Biggest Problem in the game was .....

I disagree....I think the biggest problem was the turnovers.

No doubt turnovers didn't help but you're still not supposed to allow the other team to score frickin 48 points on you. Thats just outright embarrassing and I hope the defense feels every ounce of that embarrassment.

if we would of ran the ball in the 2nd half we probably wouldn't have had so many INT.

Back
Top Bottom