*** The Bills-Phins post game rant/discussion *** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Bills-Phins post game rant/discussion ***

Better OC will help. And yes, not a finished product.

But I will repeat and I think we even agreed on this in another thread.

He did the franchise and himself absolutely zero favors today with potentially having some clarity heading into the draft.

If anything, he muddled the waters significantly.

I would have rather red shirted him and lived and died by the FitzMagic this season.

That way we would have still have had our perceived "future" at QB and the optimism that would come with it.

Now we have an unknown and added stress on this ever so crucial draft.

you right on that. If they was gonna run a fitz style o with tua basically running all pistol I’d rather have tua just not played.

the waters are definitely muddied right now

1. The need for speed is glaring.

2. Tua's ceiling IMHO opinion is Chad Pennington level (when Chad was healthy), he is physically limited and do not tell me he isn't.

3. The chuck and duck offense is not going to cut it, period. If that is all we have the personnel can do, then we need to change the players and coaches (NOBODY is a sacred cow).

4. Physical, Miami just is not physical, god darn what is so hard about learning this is what is needed.

We need better starters and better backups. I was very impressed with all of the Bills back up skill players.

the other thing was Malcom Perry looks like he should have been playing in the game from the start. He has quick moves and speed to catch passes beyond 10 yards. Ford will not be on this team next year.

So now everybody see's the talent discrepancy between the two teams. That's what has to change for us to be relevant. It was extremely disheartening to see the Barfalo backups schooling us, but we're not that far out. That's why this coming draft is SO important. We need to get a premium for the #3 pick and still get the player WE want with an additional #1 and #2 for the future.

the positive side of it was they were calling Josh Allen a bust and the most inaccurate passer in the league his first year. Many Dolphins fans here would have want to draft another first round QB for the Bills had they been Bills fans. He had a 52% completion rate and lots of interceptions.

the positive side of it was they were calling Josh Allen a bust and the most inaccurate passer in the league his first year. Many Dolphins fans here would have want to draft another first round QB for the Bills had they been Bills fans. He had a 52% completion rate and lots of interceptions.
His troubles were fixable- he had bad footwork, they tweaked him throwing mechanics and improved his touch with drills.
Tua does not have Allen's non fixable skills- arm strength, pure throwing ability, size, and athletic movement.

If you think he has the "tools" of Allen, Rodgers, Mahomes, Jackson, Herbert, etc, you are hugely mistaken my brother.

Maybe give the guy a new OC and a couple of receivers before calling him inferior to these other guys. Anyways, duly noted

Maybe give the guy a new OC and a couple of receivers before calling him inferior to these other guys. Anyways, duly noted
Im not against it at all. Why are ppl against bringing is another prospect as competition and insurance?

I have never suggested cutting the guy. It isn't an either/or proposition.

I’ve been upset since Fitz got benched a this performance only confirms why I was..

Tua was not ready to play, he never had his confidence and anyone with eyes can see he’s a Qb playing without confidence..

And imo that’s because he never felt he served the gig.. His humility was correct jmo.

Back
Top Bottom