*** The Bills-Phins post game rant/discussion *** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Bills-Phins post game rant/discussion ***

Agree. I think Buffalo is the best team in the league. KC seems to be in denial. They’ve lost the eye of the tiger.

Interesting all the praise toward Buffalo. I'd be kind of shocked if they went into Kansas City and won. That regular season game was a clear class difference.

Big confidence edge to Kansas City at the outset of a home playoff game, after owning Buffalo on the road. That would be the Fury of Anti Revenge scenario. The Chiefs would have surreal energy and salivating to smack the Bills in the mouth again, to verify the pecking order, especially after all the recent hype to the Bills.

I hope Buffalo gets that far. They have easily the worst of the new playoff format. Instead of a full week off and then facing a team that had to play a week earlier, the Bills are asked to host the first of the six playoff games early on Saturday.

Interesting all the praise toward Buffalo. I'd be kind of shocked if they went into Kansas City and won. That regular season game was a clear class difference.

Big confidence edge to Kansas City at the outset of a home playoff game, after owning Buffalo on the road. That would be the Fury of Anti Revenge scenario. The Chiefs would have surreal energy and salivating to smack the Bills in the mouth again, to verify the pecking order, especially after all the recent hype to the Bills.

I hope Buffalo gets that far. They have easily the worst of the new playoff format. Instead of a full week off and then facing a team that had to play a week earlier, the Bills are asked to host the first of the six playoff games early on Saturday.
You realize that back in first half of season Bills were without Milano and Edmunds playing half a body while Allen had shoulder separation with shoulder harness? We’ll see how shot shakes out in the playoffs. The regular season game narrative is tired. Get up to speed on the specifics of the game brother.

You got to give it to the Bills, we have played against some pretty good teams and have held our own. The Bills spanked us. With their talent and the home field advantage they have a very good to great team,for many yrs. I hope Grier and Flo get us to their level.

Prime example as to why you have to give systems a chance. If it were up to the fans they would have reset the whole Bills team before this season.

Usually I agree with a lot of what Awsi says but not in this case. Buffalo is that team that is catching fire at the right time. They are boat racing everyone lately. I think the offenses are close with the edge to KC but I think the Bills have a much better defense. It will be a shootout and the Bills will get more stops IMO.

Before that the Colts are a funny team. They tend to jump all over everyone but always let the other team back in the game. There is always a comeback and the other team either pulls it off or fails. Don’t panic Bills fans of the Colts get up. They would be a Finheaven game thread nightmare/

You realize that back in first half of season Bills were without Milano and Edmunds playing half a body while Allen had shoulder separation with shoulder harness? We’ll see how shot shakes out in the playoffs. The regular season game narrative is tired. Get up to speed on the specifics of the game brother.

Joined this site two hours ago did you? Wonder why.

I didn't care if Tua played at all this season. It might have been preferable if he did not. The Arizona game was the only one in which he resembled his college form.

Definitely hesitant but when I was watching the scouting videos recently and they were criticizing Tua for not making certain throws, I kept thinking yeah but that doesn't resemble Alabama schemes at all. The plays all looked like they were set up for Fitzpatrick's aggressive line drive tendencies.

Tua this season looked kind of like Matt Leinart in the NFL, where there was a 10% lack in terms of physical skills required to thrive in this league. But that type of concern was always evident with Leinart in college. I never assigned it to Tua at Alabama.
I know folks are going to think I’m crazy but I honestly felt during the season, at the time of the benching and throughout, during all the interviews, that he did not feel he earned the respect from his teammates to be their starter..I actually think deep down he felt himself that Fitz did not deserve to be benched..

I think it affected his confidence severely, and I think yesterday’s performance by the team was a culmination of emotions on the very subject..

Jmo man

I think Tua just needs a full offseason to adjust back to being a full time football player. I hope Gailey is out. His conservative play calling as well as his redzone play calling was horrible. That said.... I had a blast this year! Thinking back to the beginning of 2019 to where we were this season, just wow. I mean we won TEN games. Not 6 not 7 not 8... 10! Now lets improve and get 11 or 12+ next season!

We need better starters and better backups. I was very impressed with all of the Bills back up skill players.

the other thing was Malcom Perry looks like he should have been playing in the game from the start. He has quick moves and speed to catch passes beyond 10 yards. Ford will not be on this team next year.
Ford was only on the team because he knew the offense from his time with the Dolphins before being traded to the Patriots. No one else claimed him after the Patriots cut him and the Dolphins were in severe need at the WR position. He obviously was not a player they saw as a long term answer at the WR position and that is why they trade him in the first place.

I don’t see Ford being a Dolphin in 2021. I think the Dolphins will draft a WR in the first round and sign a veteran free agent WR. I think Parker will remain on the roster and Williams, Grant, Perry, Bowden, and a possible mid round WR pick and some free UDFA’s will fight it out for the remaining WR spots. I would like to see Hurns and Wilson as part of the battle for spots at the WR position but I just don’t know if the front office and the coaching staff will be interested in either of them since they opted out of the 2020 Season.

When I see an idiotic statement on any message board I respond. Period.
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom