The Book On Ryan Tannehill (parts 1 And 2) - Comprehensive Scouting Report | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Book On Ryan Tannehill (parts 1 And 2) - Comprehensive Scouting Report

In how many of those clutch situations did an offensive linemen whiff on a block or get bull rushed into the QB in 2 secs?

Here is one of those "failures" by Tannehill.

0uPg2fN.gif

And another (not sure why this one isn't showing)

mariowilliams.gif

In how many of those clutch situations did an offensive linemen whiff on a block or get bull rushed into the QB in 2 secs?

Here is one of those "failures" by Tannehill.

0uPg2fN.gif
Dear god, that's atrocious! He wouldn't have got there any faster if no one was in front of him lol

Here is one where Dallas Thomas fails to touch Mario Williams.

Dallas_Whiff.gif

I'm sorry, but Tannehill has to take some of the responsibility for that. Sure, he's got pressure up the middle AND from his left as well, but QBs who "have it" just make things happen on those sorts of plays.

This is the kind of thing that people have the audacity to blame on Tannehill. BTW, later in the same game a sack/fumble gave the game to the Bills.

It's his fault. A good qb would've expected that and got the LT to snap him the ball and immediately rolled left! Totally avoidable....

Two untouched DE and his own center in his face within a second? No problem for a QB who "has it." A QB who has it not only avoids all that, he also uses the Jedi Mind Trick and makes Brandon Gibson actually move, rather than stand there and watch.

The center snapped on the wrong count and then gets bull rushed into the QB. Just can't make this crap up......

A lot of posters rag on Ryan for the losses to end the season in 2013 against Buffalo and Jets including myself. But you also have to remember the 3 wins that proceeded it to get us in the position for the playoffs. At 5-6 he lead the Dolphins to wins over Jets, Steelers and Patriots before failing in those final 2 games. (2013) 3-2 record with season on the line. 9 TD's and 5 Ints in those 5 games.

The next year he came up with a big win at the Jets on Monday Night Football to keeps us alive at 7-5. Losses the following weeks vs Baltimore and at NE ended our season. (2014) 1-2 record with season on the line. 2 TD and and 3 Ints in those 3 games.

The next year he came up with a win against the Eagles to keeps us alive at 4-5. The following week a loss to Cowboys ended our playoff chances.
(2015) 1-1 record with season on the line. 4 TD's and 1 Int in those 2 games.

In 2016 we were never facing elimination until after Ryan got hurt.

So by my count Ryan has a 5-5 record in games that have season ending implications regarding playoffs. 15 TD's and 9 Ints. Not great but also not the terrible some would have you believe.

I guess they missed those 5 wins and just want to remember the losses . LOL.

So which one of the 5 wins with season ending implications qualified the dolphins for the playoffs?

Back
Top Bottom