The Canes kicked ass, can I get a "Hell Yeah?" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Canes kicked ass, can I get a "Hell Yeah?"

What we got arselvs here is a "hell yeah" thred started and replad to by a bunch uh drunken everglades hicks that didn't even gragwate hiskool let 'lone go ta Miami. So why do y'all care so much for dem boys? Hell, none thems even from Dade or Broward county!

I'd still like to be a modratuh heuh, if y'all don't mind!

that'll be the day!

I'd still like to be a modratuh heuh, if y'all don't mind!

when we let a buffalo fan be moderator on a dolphin board! i think i would go back to espn, because we'd all be banned anyway!:rolleyes:

chuckle chuckle chuckle! Talk about your good ol' fashion fun!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It would be funny of Rude was a moderator. He would probably ban all Dolphins fans and ruin the site. Good thing he won't be a moderator.:)

Later you whiny punk!!!!

Spurrior resigns!!!!!!!!!
It's gonna make it a little tougher to hate the Gaytors now but I'm sure I'll find a way.

It's a great day to be a Nole!!!!:lol: :lol: :D :D

:monkey: Spurrior

I heard about Spurrier resigning. I am happy because the two teams I hate most are Florida and Nebraska. I don't like the Noles too much but when they play Florida I always root for the Noles to win and I always liked Travis Minor, even when he was a freshman. I was so happy when we drafted him. :)

Back
Top Bottom