The Cards keep on adding | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Cards keep on adding

Congrats to them. I never liked him much anyways. He played under Denny in Minn. also.

man im getting worried that next year we are going to see Arizona with a winning record for once. Im also scared that the Chiefs and Raiders are gonna be really good contenders. Im just shocked that Kurt Warner may not beat Luke McCown for the starting job...Kurt must suck if he cant beat McCown.

ItalianDolFan said:
man im getting worried that next year we are going to see Arizona with a winning record for once. Im also scared that the Chiefs and Raiders are gonna be really good contenders. Im just shocked that Kurt Warner may not beat Luke McCown for the starting job...Kurt must suck if he cant beat McCown.

I learn not to predict the breakout team until after the preseaon. Because of last year on paper it seemed like the Skins would of be a real good team but they turn out to be just the same as they always was.

Signing of big-name FAs does not correlate well with success. It's a toss-up. The Cards have so many holes that backloaded contracts to aging players is going to just screw them over in the future.

They should be unloading players for picks and building from the ground up. They have great WRs, but tons of holes everywhere else and I don't have much faith in a coach who pulls a winning QB.

If I were them, I'd grab a franchise QB if possible and get Davenport from the Packers or trade Shelton for Henry. If no QBs available, trade down, get a CB, and start building.

ItalianDolFan said:
Josh McCown. Luke is on the Browns.

Griffith = geting old, has-been. IMO not that big a deal. Every one knows Wilson is one of the best safeties in the league that is unoticed!!! And he already plays for them.

good replacement for Dexter Jackson...not great, but good enough. fills a need for sure

Back
Top Bottom