The Class Act - Rex Ryan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Class Act - Rex Ryan

NY8123

The Fixer
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
He's a classy guy, he is the worm in the big apple, he is the fungus in the toe, he is the one and only Rexy "waant-***" Ryan.

NFL investigating NY Jets coach Rex Ryan over cursing out fan

"Less than 24 hours after the Jets' meltdown against the Patriots, Rex Ryan was at the center of another firestorm stemming from his inability to keep his emotions in check. A YouTube video that surfaced on Monday captured the brash Jets coach spewing a profanity at a fan at halftime of Gang Green's 37-16 loss on Sunday night.
As Jets players and coaches walked off the field after the second quarter, a fan yelled, "Hey, Rex! Belichick is better than you!" Ryan, already angry after a botched timeout call late in the half help set the stage for a Patriots' touchdown drive, responded by shouting, "Shut the f---- up!" An NFL spokesman told the Daily News that the league was looking into the matter.
A day later, the coach was quite apologetic.
"It was an emotional time coming in," Ryan said Monday. "I obviously made a mistake. I was full of emotion and just popped off. Obviously I know I represent the National Football League. I know I represent the Jets. And I know it was a mistake. I apologize for it. This is who I am. I made a mistake. I'm about as big a competitor as there is.""

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...s-coach-rex-ryan-cursing-fan-article-1.977575

Give him a fine and move on. Sometimes I wish Sparano was this passionate about our team in public. Other then FPFFGs. (Fist Pumps For Field Goals).

Back
Top Bottom