***The Clown Show Memorial Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Clown Show Memorial Thread***

MD

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It is only fitting that there is a thread to recap what will probably be remembered as the most pathetic cluster**** of a season in the history of the NFL. A small spot in cyber space to fondly remember what could never possibly repeat itself. Of course I am talking about the 2012 New York Jets.

Before the season started I told Junc the Jets would battle the Bills for the basement. You can imagine his reaction. Of course Junc will tell us that the Bills finish 4th because of the tie breaker :lol:

Next year will be worse as they will struggle to win 6 games. I hope they bring back that entire crew of misfits to coach and play so the laughs can continue.

congrats on the 7-9 season!!!

5 losing seasons in a row......you guys are a juggernaut!!!

you must be the guy with the glass house and a bucket full of rocks

Honestly, this clown car wreck is the best thing that could have happened to the Jets. They are going to clean house and there's a chance they will bring in someone competent.

But for a moment, let's forget all of that and just enjoy the sheer spectacle of everything. Rex Ryan being a big fat idiot, Sanchez, the buttfumble, Santurdio Holmes, shipping their awful RT off on the eve of the season for St. Louis's awful RT, Sparano, Westhoff getting clowned on by Darren Rizzi and then retiring a loser, Sparano again, Tebow, the Wildcat, Greg McElroy getting sacked 11 times, Revis breaking a leg, and of course, Sparano one last time.

You must be the douche that disappears every time we beat your teams ass. Play like a jet!

Honestly, this clown car wreck is the best thing that could have happened to the Jets. They are going to clean house and there's a chance they will bring in someone competent.

But for a moment, let's forget all of that and just enjoy the sheer spectacle of everything. Rex Ryan being a big fat idiot, Sanchez, the buttfumble, Santurdio Holmes, shipping their awful RT off on the eve of the season for St. Louis's awful RT, Sparano, Westhoff getting clowned on by Darren Rizzi and then retiring a loser, Sparano again, Tebow, the Wildcat, Greg McElroy getting sacked 11 times, Revis breaking a leg, and of course, Sparano one last time.

:rotfl1:

Dont forget the Tebow debacle, the leaks to the media from the locker room all year, and of course....... Tony Sparano AGAIN!!! :lol:

The whole Tebow saga made it so much better because there was constant media spotlight on the Jets. Honestly, that team was so bad that the media outlets might have forgotten about them completely and opted to focus on the Giants' struggles, but the Tebow story kept the Jets on the front page and in prime time all year.

As a Dolphins fan, I can honestly say that the best gift I got all year was the Jets decision to trade for Tim Tebow. Well, I mean other than hiring Sparano. That goes without saying. I still can't believe that actually happened.

4 losing seasons in a row thank you very much! Lol!!

Yay for the Dolphins, you finished one game ahead of this clown show. Have fun with that one.

Revis was kept on the active roster so he would be avaliable for the superbowl... I wonder how that is working out?

The anger in this post makes it even better. :lol:

It's hard to make a joke about the Jets when you can't even get to the punchline without making like five more jokes. The whole thing's a joke. The only unfunny part of it is that it looks it's going to end.

Which is sad.

Yay for the Dolphins, you finished one game ahead of this clown show. Have fun with that one.

You know what? The whole finishing one game ahead of the Jets wouldn't even be brought up if it wasn't our local Jets homer. He kept saying it will be SO funny when Miami finishes behind he Jets. If it hadn't been for him, no one would be pointing out records. They would just be pointing out the implosion of the Jets as a whole.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Back
Top Bottom