The Coach gives the team it's persona or identity.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Coach gives the team it's persona or identity....

gfish24

Rookie
Reaction score
& in NY its classless... I can't believe the comments from their coach and their players, obviously Pace in particular... They continue to knock an offense that dominated them all night and espeacially when it matter last night.... Likewise we were a PI call and 2 fake punts from a different score...

I'll give credit where credit is due, the Jets have a good team, and this will continue to be a competitive rivalry... However there is a difference when it comes to class & high character people, and it translates to wins on the field... Tony Sparano is a classy top tier coach, and it shows by the players and character this team has...

Rex Ryan? well look at his antics, comments and how his team responds to a loss:

``I'm going to be honest, I can't respect that stuff. All that Wildcat,'' Pace said of the truck that ran him over. ``We're in the NFL, man.
``If you're out there running that nonsense, it's crap.''

Yeah, Cal. All that dad-blasted innovation! It's such crap that most every other team, including your own, is trying to duplicate it, but failing to do it as well as Miami. -- thanks to Greg Cote for this...

never mind callin Henne a clown...

Man I can't wait for Nov 1st

I think Rex Ryan's the perfect coach for a New York team, Loud, obnoxious, thinks he's the ****, he shows the identity alright

I cant wait either man, my GF bought me and her a ticket. gunna travel from URI to go. I can't stand Rex Ryan either by the way.

Back
Top Bottom