The Competition for looks by our WRs now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Competition for looks by our WRs now

ChitownPhins28

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
Should be insane.
With Fuller back and, possibly, Preston Williams in the mix, our guys will be fighting so hard for looks that opposing DBs will suffer.

If we have Waddle and Fuller on the field in the same play, opposing safeties are going to have to give up a lot of cushion or get embarrassed. Somebody's getting single coverage and 'have fun with that'.

How about a bunch formation with Waddle, Fuller and Wilson comin at ya.
Meanwhile, Gesicki vs a LB with no safety help...

Should be insane.
With Fuller back and, possibly, Preston Williams in the mix, our guys will be fighting so hard for looks that opposing DBs will suffer.

If we have Waddle and Fuller on the field in the same play, opposing safeties are going to have to give up a lot of cushion or get embarrassed. Somebody's getting single coverage and 'have fun with that'.

I like the idea, both in theory and practice.

The only way it comes to fruition though, is if the Oline isn't Swiss cheese.

Should be insane.

DVP will have a monster year.

Fuller hasn't practiced much. Going to be probably to Week 3 before he gets going and Williams might get stung by a bee and miss 3 weeks. But I'm ok with Parker , Waddle and Wilson for Buffalo. I don't see Fuller in the game has much as Wilson Week 2 against Buffalo, but I do see Week 3 Fuller taking off. Just my opinion anyway

He ran great routes. Looked strong catching the ball. He showcased why he's the 1 imo. I think he's motivated, for whatever reasons. It was great to see him play well in the "new" offense.
since the 2019 season he has been the studliest of studs when healthy.

this is the year he starts getting mentions around the league as "one of those guys."

Fuller hasn't practiced much. Going to be probably to Week 3 before he gets going and Williams might get stung by a bee and miss 3 weeks. But I'm ok with Parker , Waddle and Wilson for Buffalo. I don't see Fuller in the game has much as Wilson Week 2 against Buffalo, but I do see Week 3 Fuller taking off. Just my opinion anyway
Id just tell Fuller next week the advice in the skiing scene in the movie 'Better Off Dead'.
"Go straight Really fast and if something gets in your way...turn"
Kidding aside. Keep it simple for Fuller. Go Routes all day and if the D falls asleep, catch the ball. Just him on the field should pull the safeties back and give more room underneath.

and then, of course, head fake the slant and go deep when the DB bites.
That would be the plan for sure.

Hopefully Tua keeps trying to go over the top of the defense.

I thought Tua made a great pass to Wilson in the end zone, but Mills made a good play to deflect it. My first thought was if Parker is on the receiving end, he high points that pass securing the catch.

That would be the plan for sure.

Hopefully Tua keeps trying to go over the top of the defense.

I thought Tua made a great pass to Wilson in the end zone, but Mills made a good play to deflect it. My first thought was if Parker is on the receiving end, he high points that pass securing the catch.
Tua's deep shots will be legendary around here shortly.

This should open up things for Gesicki to have a monster year. If we can get him going, he can become a focal point of this offense, I envision him in the mold of a Kelce,

Back
Top Bottom