The Dallas Cowboys offer the Miami Dolphins... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dallas Cowboys offer the Miami Dolphins...

I was disqualified because they couldn't find any hair on my chest.

It seems to be accumulating in my ears, my eyebrows and my nose - LOL

Ray... I must have some fantasies of my own powered by @Mach2. I seem to be in the impression that you are a former dea agent that went in secret missions and watch dolphins games from hotels using an encrypted line.

Ray... I must have some fantasies of my own powered by @Mach2. I seem to be in the impression that you are a former dea agent that went in secret missions and watch dolphins games from hotels using an encrypted line.
Don't bring me into your deviant fantasm world.

I have my hands full with my own.

Wait......what?........

Don't bring me into your deviant fantasm world.

I have my hands full with my own.

Wait......what?........

I can't even get them on cable and need to watch their games that are "televised".

I did go on "secret" missions to Tijuana when I was stationed at MCRD, San Diego. - LOL

We're "Tijuana Raider's",
we're fighters of the night,
we're dirt son's of B__ches,
we'd rather _uck than fight!

I can't even get them on cable and need to watch their games that are "televised".

I did go on "secret" missions to Tijuana when I was stationed at MCRD, San Diego. - LOL

We're "Tijuana Raider's",
we're fighters of the night,
we're dirt son's of B__ches,
we'd rather _uck than fight!
😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom