The dime package | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The dime package

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Now tell me who in the hell is going to complete a pass!!!

:D Whoever Fletcher is covering! :lol:

It would seem that Fletcher is the weak link here. With Pat moving to the slot in that package, one can hope that Fletch gets some help over the top and is not stuck out there. We'll know soon enough if it will work or not.

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Now tell me who in the hell is going to complete a pass!!!

You should have known you were setting Flecther up, when you asked this question..:D

Originally posted by IceStorm

:D Whoever Fletcher is covering! :lol:

Yup but in a dime defense Fletcher is going to have some help from one of the safeties since Surtain will play the Slot. So that should be of some comfort.

if this dime package hold true it means that at least 2 of these guys will be gone:
  1. Ray Green
  2. Trent Gamble
  3. Scott McG - least likely IMO
  4. Omare Lowe - 2nd least likely IMO
    [/list=1]

keeping 8 DBs w/b a lot even

Originally posted by dolphan39
if this dime package hold true it means that at least 2 of these guys will be gone:
  1. Ray Green
  2. Trent Gamble
  3. Scott McG - least likely IMO
  4. Omare Lowe - 2nd least likely IMO
    [/list=1]

keeping 8 DBs w/b a lot even

1. Hummm..Two of those guys are ST demons.....Ray G. and O.L are more on the bubble to me..

Is Flethcer really that bad because Buffalo was considering drafting him but he chose future pro bowler Clements.

We normally keep 9 DBs, usually because one or two is a special teams maverick. In this case, we may keep 10, but I think in all likelihood we'll keep 9 and Ray Green will be let go, sadly enough.

I think everyone is starting to get a little carried away with all this J. Fletcher sucks business. As I recall T. Cousin was not excatly perfect either last season. He played great times. But, considering teams were constantly throwing at him. He should have atleast intercepted one pass. J. Fletcher is going to get the ball thrown at him alot. But I believe he will hold his own as time progress and he will atleast come up with a few picks. And I would love to know which nickel corner back is that much head above JF during any point of this off-season. Please dont say T-Buck because I have now seen him two pre-season games and he looks alright but not much better than JF in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom