The Dolphins are Going to...GERMANY? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins are Going to...GERMANY?

**** this couldn't have worked out more perfectly. Wife is a Pats fan and they are playing at the same stadium a week later so looks like we will be there for a week. Get to do my pilgrimage to BMW in Munich, see the Nurburgring, and see two NFL games there. Awesome!

Farfegnugen!

It's a 9:30AM- EST start

Fvw5NtkXoAIkoF_
I'll be plastered by 9am. Champagne and OJ are breakfast!

I have the minor problem that I'm spending exactly 90 days in Europe right now for long trip, and us USAers can only stay here that long each year. If the game was July 9th I'd try to make it. I'll be flying home from Munich that day. (Problems of retired folks that like travel)

Playing in Germany is not a "break", like I said everyone thought it was an easy win over the Jags in London, that didn't happen.
It is compared to being in KC, this is very obvious. Of course this does not guaranty is a win.

I honestly don't mind the 9am games, being on the east coast. Sunday/Monday night is what I hate, have to choose between being cognizant for work the next day and watching the game.

We West coast people are used to games kicking off at 10am.

However these Euro games kickoff at 6am PST, which really sucks.

Late night games are awesome! Those I can handle. I have zero problems staying up to 2am. It’s the super early morning games that suck.

The travel is difficult but it beats having to play at Arrowhead with everyone booing Tyreek Hill.

So this will be the team's sixth overseas game, second only to Jacksonville's nine of which Miami is 1-4 and somehow this is an advantage. :shrug:
Oh, I never claimed it was an advantage, like some. The schedule makers will probably figure out how to make this as bad as possible for us, like scheduling the game early in the season and force us to be at a disadvantage against Buffalo the following week or taking our bye early.

Oh, I never claimed it was an advantage, like some. The schedule makers will probably figure out how to make this as bad as possible for us, like scheduling the game early in the season and force us to be at a disadvantage against Buffalo the following week or taking our bye early.
It wouldn't surprise me if our bye week is the week after the Frankfurt game.

Back
Top Bottom