The Dolphins are Going to...GERMANY? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins are Going to...GERMANY?

I think that we have a better chance of beating the Chiefs in Frankfurt than in Kansas City. This should be a big game and you know Tyreek will be pumped.

Welcome DolFans family all over the world! Let us all get together and celebrate Miami Football in Germany. Visit the game in Frankfurt am Main/Germany, join our pre game activities (to be planned and to be announced, just stay in touch to get further information)! We are proud to have you here, no matter if you are a European DolFan from the UK, France, Spain or directly from the United States or any other part of the world. Let us all have an experience of a lifetime and fill the stands to see the Dolphins beat the reigning champion in the Deutsche Bank Park Frankfurt! If you have any question (beside ticketing), do not hesitate to ask us Miami DolFans.

Welcome DolFans family all over the world! Let us all get together and celebrate Miami Football in Germany. Visit the game in Frankfurt am Main/Germany, join our pre game activities (to be planned and to be announced, just stay in touch to get further information)! We are proud to have you here, no matter if you are a European DolFan from the UK, France, Spain or directly from the United States or any other part of the world. Let us all have an experience of a lifetime and fill the stands to see the Dolphins beat the reigning champion in the Deutsche Bank Park Frankfurt! If you have any question (beside ticketing), do not hesitate to ask us Miami DolFans.
There is a chance I may go to this game, haven't been to Germany in years but would love to kill two birds with one stone.

What is the weather like in Germany in early Novermber?

Never been to Germany and just got my passport renewed.

What I don't get is why KC would agree to play there, unless it's for money. Or do they not give teams a choice? It's not like the NFL is going to ever let them host a SB.
The rules since 2021 dictate that the conference with 9 home games hosts the international games, leaving 8 true home games. There are 4 games per year now meaning each team hosts a game once every 8 years.

The rules since 2021 dictate that the conference with 9 home games hosts the international games, leaving 8 true home games. There are 4 games per year now meaning each team hosts a game once every 8 years.
I did not know that specific. Makes sense.

Thanks for posting.

I did not know that specific. Makes sense.

Thanks for posting.
It's part of the 17th game agreement. To me it seems to be geared towards global appeal which should help pay for everything. All things being equal everyone plays once every four years. That said, Jacksonville is there twice this year alone although they're a small market team.

I'm sorry to hear that. Please make sure that the players know to avoid touching any poop shelves.

If it was 1pm eastern…it would be 7pm in Frankfurt…what’s wrong with it being a night game in Frankfurt?
I think they have a deal where the European games need to not infringe upon the time slots for the USA games. That should be the case as we're the reason they aren't all speaking German. Well, except Germany in this scenario.

Back
Top Bottom