The Dolphins are not the only O-Line Having Problems | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins are not the only O-Line Having Problems

Is not being the only team to have OL problems something to be proud of?

Wrong forum..

who gives a ****? whats with the over abudance of retarded threads lately?

Atila said:
who gives a ****? whats with the over abudance of retarded threads lately?
Man why does everyone have to be suck jerks all the time! dude was just putting some info out there. if you don't care, don't read and definitely don't be a jerk. you would think fans of the same team would mesh better but that just doesn't happen. Kind of embarrassing actually for us Fin Fans to get on each others case all the time! Jesus, can't we just all get along and not belittle each other.

All I know is the Jets and Bills fans must be loving us coming apart at the seams! Yknow it's odd at our darkest hour I have not read a lot of posts from our resident Bill/Jet/Pat nazi fans ! Maybe we are so pathetic it's just not fun anymore

LtDan662002 said:
Man why does everyone have to be suck jerks all the time! dude was just putting some info out there. if you don't care, don't read and definitely don't be a jerk. you would think fans of the same team would mesh better but that just doesn't happen. Kind of embarrassing actually for us Fin Fans to get on each others case all the time! Jesus, can't we just all get along and not belittle each other.

why? because literally 90% of the threads on this board are pure crap. and if you deny that, there is no helping you

(here comes the chorus of people saying "then leave" instead of facing the truth and just not posting crap)

Atila said:
why? because literally 90% of the threads on this board are pure crap. and if you deny that, there is no helping you

(here comes the chorus of people saying "then leave" instead of facing the truth and just not posting crap)
Yea but it is still pre-season and there's not much REAL stuff to thread about.

LtDan662002 said:
Perfectly said bro....and NEEDED to be said!

Dolphanaholic said:
All I know is the Jets and Bills fans must be loving us coming apart at the seams! Yknow it's odd at our darkest hour I have not read a lot of posts from our resident Bill/Jet/Pat nazi fans ! Maybe we are so pathetic it's just not fun anymore

Cruise the smack forum...

Back
Top Bottom