The Dolphins Aren't Enjoying This Fiasco Any More Than You Are | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins Aren't Enjoying This Fiasco Any More Than You Are

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score

Too many other things to do in South Florida who cares...

This is a very raw team both in experience and playing together so I do cut them some slack. In saying that toughen the f##k up and grow a pair, you are now pro's you get paid so deal with it. This season ain't going to be pretty and this may be the first of a couple of piss poor results but the key is who is going to be left standing at the end in showing some pride, doing their best and be counted on to help carry this team into a hopefully more promising future?

I probably wouldn’t stick around to talk about a 49 point loss either.

It's professionalism. An example that comes to mind is after Clemson's national title loss, most Clemson players didn't want to speak to the media. A coach said "who's going to go speak to the media?" and Clelin Ferrell raised his hand. He said it was his duty as a leader, win or loss, to represent the team and face it like a man.

Despite the horrendous and tragic showing on the field, it's one game. It's up to the players how they respond to it.

Those pictures are bullshit.

I've been to plenty of games and it takes forever for the seats to fill up before the game and after halftime because the lines are so damn long. Stupid agendas.
Yeah you can't really gauge the attendance in Miami until halfway through the first quarter. Fans are always late to their seats. Taking screenshots at halftime to show attendance is utterly stupid. I thought the stadium looked decently full early on. As usual the opponents fans showed up too, saw a lot of purple and black. It was definitely barren in the 4th quarter but that was expected. I do think the attendance will be very low as the season progresses.

Those pictures are bullshit.

I've been to plenty of games and it takes forever for the seats to fill up before the game and after halftime because the lines are so damn long. Stupid agendas.
Your right, but I'm sure it was never packed last Sunday.
Ive been many times and they announce a sell-out crowd, but there are still 25,000 empty seats.

I'm going to the home game vs Redskins. I live in Redskins country and I know for a fact that they'll be thousands of them trying to takeover the Rock.

I'm representing the FINS and it would be cool as hell to send them back to DMV crying.

Back
Top Bottom