The Dolphins’ Branch Calls Out Officials Over Missed Hold: ‘how Do You Miss That Call?’ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins’ Branch Calls Out Officials Over Missed Hold: ‘how Do You Miss That Call?’

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Branch, who has 16 tackles and one sack in 2018, said that missed holding calls are “the story of my life,” and believes he might have to turn to theatrics to get a call.

“I saw J.J. Watt fall over, so I’m going to start doing that,” Branch said. “And then they might start fining for flopping, but I’m going to start flopping.”

Asked later by a reporter if he was serious, Branch responded:

“It’s time,” Branch said. “It’s time for me. I’m going to pull out a Vlade Divac. I’m going to pull it out. It’s tough man. You just go out there and do your job. If we do a certain thing, then they’re going to call it. I think we’ve got more defensive holdings than we have offensive holdings on us. It’s tough, but just go out there, do your job and do what’s asked of you.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article222321265.html

Wow...Branch’s contract is a flop. One sack all season.

Good for him.He was right and the official s in almost every game this year have been pretty bad.
Solid player but his contract outweigh s production

Begging for calls is Loserville. Penalties don't happen. If you understand you are way ahead of the game.

Likewise pretending we are the only team impacted by injuries is Loserville

Do the right things from a big picture perspective and it's amazing how penalties and injuries dwindle as reference point or whine point

It was a clear hold. Should of been called. I don’t know what his contract has to do with missed call. You can bet if tunsil or James did that it would be called. But it is better for the nfl that lucks wins and gets to the playoffs. And no the missed call is not why we lost before all the gase haters chime in. But it shoulda been called and it hurt the team.

He should be complaining about his garbage ass self. Disgusting contract. He's about as useful as Charles Harris. A nothing player.

lol i didnt even know he was on the team, what exactly does he do? help out wake?

Back
Top Bottom