The Dolphins have #5, #18 and #26 in the first round

ChitownPhins28

Scout Team
Reaction score
The lower you draft the greater chance of getting trash that's dead weight on your roster. Trading down means now you'll draft 2 bums instead of one good player (Earl Thomas, anyone?). Seriously, I think I punched a wall the year we passed on Earl Thomas. **** TRADING DOWN. We got enough bums on the roster. Dont need new young ones.

ThePeopleShow13

Active Roster
Reaction score
I still predict 18 is the pick we trade down
I think fans are going to be highly disappointed if they expect a “sexy” draft. Given the amount of holes on our roster I just don’t see Grier pulling off big trade where we have to overpay to move up from 5. Now if the Lions/Giants go Raiders on us and take one of our 1st and one of our 2nd round picks to move up to 3 or 4 we might see a trade. In that scenario we hopefully don’t draft a Dion Jordan equivalent.

SCOTTY

Starter
Reaction score
I think fans are going to be highly disappointed if they expect a “sexy” draft. Given the amount of holes on our roster I just don’t see Grier pulling off big trade where we have to overpay to move up from 5. Now if the Lions/Giants go Raiders on us and take one of our 1st and one of our 2nd round picks to move up to 3 or 4 we might see a trade. In that scenario we hopefully don’t draft a Dion Jordan equivalent.
I'm predicting a trade down thou not up. I dont see us moving pick 5. I'm still thinking Herbert at 5.
I think grier will be angling for another rd 1 or 2 2021 pick to come out of this draft. In order to get that grier needs to move 18. Also think that's a great spot as I believe there will be 3-4 players there teams will want to move for

phinfan33

Starter
Reaction score
How did Ireland suck so much here and is now doing a great job in minny...
Last I heard/read..Jeff's in New Orleans, so i'm not sure how he's doing. Now Rick Spielman..assuming he's still the GM in Minnesota..was our GM, and I know he's hit on some studs there..can't remember his hit/miss rate with us.

EJay

Scout Team
Reaction score
Thanks, Houston, for getting supremely lucky against Buffalo to set the pick back 4 spots.

Ozfin

Turn Left at Nowhere Else
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
If we hit on 2 ones and 1 second rounder that will be a good start. More would be a bonus.
Generalising on the hit - 6-12 years and a pro bowl or two.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom