The Dolphins have #5, #18 and #26 in the first round | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins have #5, #18 and #26 in the first round

The lower you draft the greater chance of getting trash that's dead weight on your roster. Trading down means now you'll draft 2 bums instead of one good player (Earl Thomas, anyone?). Seriously, I think I punched a wall the year we passed on Earl Thomas. **** TRADING DOWN. We got enough bums on the roster. Dont need new young ones.

Seriously, if there was a real 'autodraft' option adjusted for injury, I gurantee it wouldve drafted better than what weve done every year in the last 3 decades.

I still predict 18 is the pick we trade down

I think fans are going to be highly disappointed if they expect a “sexy” draft. Given the amount of holes on our roster I just don’t see Grier pulling off big trade where we have to overpay to move up from 5. Now if the Lions/Giants go Raiders on us and take one of our 1st and one of our 2nd round picks to move up to 3 or 4 we might see a trade. In that scenario we hopefully don’t draft a Dion Jordan equivalent.

I think fans are going to be highly disappointed if they expect a “sexy” draft. Given the amount of holes on our roster I just don’t see Grier pulling off big trade where we have to overpay to move up from 5. Now if the Lions/Giants go Raiders on us and take one of our 1st and one of our 2nd round picks to move up to 3 or 4 we might see a trade. In that scenario we hopefully don’t draft a Dion Jordan equivalent.
I'm predicting a trade down thou not up. I dont see us moving pick 5. I'm still thinking Herbert at 5.
I think grier will be angling for another rd 1 or 2 2021 pick to come out of this draft. In order to get that grier needs to move 18. Also think that's a great spot as I believe there will be 3-4 players there teams will want to move for

How did Ireland suck so much here and is now doing a great job in minny...
Last I heard/read..Jeff's in New Orleans, so i'm not sure how he's doing. Now Rick Spielman..assuming he's still the GM in Minnesota..was our GM, and I know he's hit on some studs there..can't remember his hit/miss rate with us.

Thanks, Houston, for getting supremely lucky against Buffalo to set the pick back 4 spots.

5. Tua Tagovailoa, QB
18. K'Lavon Chaisson, EDGE
26. Mekhi Becton, OT
39. JK Dobbins, RB
56. Nick Harris, C/G
70. Antoine Winfield Jr., DB

D14eBwNW0AA1OjX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom