The Dolphins have designated QB Tua Tagovailoa for return from IR | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins have designated QB Tua Tagovailoa for return from IR

Brissett had a PFF rating of 74.7 vs the Bucs.

Surely Tua will crush that rating against the Jaguars.
After reading your comments about the bottom 10 QB, Baker Mayfield and how you think he is the answer for the Browns at the QB position. I fully understand that your opposition to Tua has nothing to do with his skill at the QB position. It is obviously personal because Mayfield is terrible and yet you attack Tua and think Mayfield is the answer for the Browns at the QB position.

If any team should be looking to trade for Watson, Rogers, or Wilson, it should be the Browns. Because the major weak link on the Browns is Mayfield and they are not going anywhere in the playoffs as long as he is their QB.

I will happily take Tua over Mayfield any day of the week.

I want him to make it through the game without any further injury to his ribs. What his Pff will be will depend entirely on the OL ability to protect him and the receivers ability to get open. I have no issue with his ability to have success if the OL protects him and the receivers can get open. It would also be nice if they they have some help in the running game.

If he goes 9-3 I think we will be able to say we have a franchise QB.
Sorry but , again under that set of rules, Jay Fiedler was a franchise QB....was he though?

Its about how he plays personally that will really determine whether he is Neo.

If he doesn't go 9-3 but rather 5-7 but he played lights out and the defense failed him or other issues like Special Teams let the team down ... would he not be a franchise Qb?

Back
Top Bottom