The Dolphins have designated QB Tua Tagovailoa for return from IR | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins have designated QB Tua Tagovailoa for return from IR

Anyone rooting for Tua to fail must have a really depressing life.
it not what fan think about Tua. The dolphins need qb bad. it up too Tua to shine or dolphins going find better qb..ball in Tua hand now...his job is online so is flo... new coach mean changes....a lot fan are upset about season and Herbert..

After reading your comments about the bottom 10 QB, Baker Mayfield and how you think he is the answer for the Browns at the QB position. I fully understand that your opposition to Tua has nothing to do with his skill at the QB position. It is obviously personal because Mayfield is terrible and yet you attack Tua and think Mayfield is the answer for the Browns at the QB position.

If any team should be looking to trade for Watson, Rogers, or Wilson, it should be the Browns. Because the major weak link on the Browns is Mayfield and they are not going anywhere in the playoffs as long as he is their QB.

I will happily take Tua over Mayfield any day of the week.
Dude, Mayfield is terrible? Are you serious?

A few bad reps is 10000000 times better than the gargantuan pile of **** he was putting out weekly before.
Well we got a franchise guard at 18 overall. It’s like having an Xbox on your Christmas list and getting a set of checkers.

I think Tua should sit out another week if it’s still healing. Don’t rush back, Flores and Grier preach team but are cutthroats with zero loyalty themselves.

Screw Flores for saying Tua coming back is about pain management. The only ones managing pain are fans watching his dumpster game plans.

I’d like to see if we can beat Jacksonville without Tua.

Better than nothing.
Yep sure is. And the kind of move that helps Miami languish in futility.

Yes hes is. Im assuming you also thought Goff was good when he was on a stacked Rams team.
Whatever dude. We are talking about Mayfield, stay focused. But ill ask, why, in your opinion, is Mayfield terrible?

Let the season finally begin! (again)

Quite a hole we have dug for ourselves.
You know... I hate the whatvif game... but... what if Miami gets that PI call against the Raiders?

2-3 looks a WHOLE lot diferrent.

Anyway, yes let the season begin.

I said in the other thread. We could very well go 9-3 (losses to Buffalo, No and Baltimore)

Finishing 10-7. It would suck to miss out on post season, but I am hoping Tua can pull it off and look great too.

For God's sake, PLEASE let the Malcolm Brown experiment be over. Play Gaskin

I think Tua should sit out another week if it’s still healing. Don’t rush back, Flores and Grier preach team but are cutthroats with zero loyalty themselves.

Screw Flores for saying Tua coming back is about pain management. The only ones managing pain are fans watching his dumpster game plans.

I’d like to see if we can beat Jacksonville without Tua.
Knowing how they have treated this kid... I wouldn't put it past them to sit him for the Jags and Jets, then let him get his first game back against the Ravens.

Back
Top Bottom