The Dolphins have designated QB Tua Tagovailoa for return from IR | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins have designated QB Tua Tagovailoa for return from IR

The sad thing is, he could play lights out, we go 9-3 and we would still miss the playoffs lol.

I just look forward to him shutting people up. But they will always have an excuse
The sad thing is, this team is light years away from being on the same planet as the Bills, Bucs,Chiefs,Cards,Packers,Ravens, and I’m sure probably more but you get it. Point is Tua coming back don’t mean squat. Beating the Jags don’t mean squat.

I guess if you just like to watch football and a shitty team on Sunday then I guess Tua coming back is exciting to you all. Not me.

I get your point, but this offense sucks for a lot of reasons unrelated to QB play. The schedule sets up well for his comeback, but having no offensive coordinator and Jesse Davis as your blindside tackle isn’t exactly an ideal setup for a young QB. Even if he plays perfectly, Tua’s going to get rocked like 3-4 times a game just based on Davis being unable to block.

Absurd. Davis has graded as an average blocker through his career. The hate he gets from people talking out if their asses is hilarious.

The sad thing is, this team is light years away from being on the same planet as the Bills, Bucs,Chiefs,Cards,Packers,Ravens, and I’m sure probably more but you get it. Point is Tua coming back don’t mean squat. Beating the Jags don’t mean squat.

I guess if you just like to watch football and a ****ty team on Sunday then I guess Tua coming back is exciting to you all. Not me.
Well aren't you just a pillar of excitement. Lol

He will bring you back bro, he will

Last edited:
I really like Tua the person but still wondering about Tua the quarterback. I truly, truly hope he can finish out the season and put this injury business behind him (and us). We need to know for sure what we have.

Of course if he gets hurt again we'll know what we have, too.

Good news! Let hope he can help spark the offense.
hope so but the tua haters will say its against jax. one thing i do know is i've seen enough of Brissett. matter of fact i would move on from him now and just go with sinnett as our backup.

Don’t know how long Tua Will be the Dolphins quarterback, I don’t think long. But he will never ever beat the bills. Matter of fact that’s probably when he’ll get injured again. I’m not trying to bash him don’t wanna get banned from the thread, But for the love of God can you people not distinguish the difference between him and an elite quarterback?

Is this what all of you want? A mediocre player that’s no more than a game manager at best. I understand anything other than Brissett is better but not by much. No matter how much you like the guy we drafted the wrong Player.

You can talk about is not so strong arm or him being too small. But the injuries are ridiculous! Take a look for yourself.

But for the love of God can you people not distinguish the difference between him and an elite quarterback?
No and neither can you or anyone else after 321 pass attempts over 10 or 11 games. You may turn out to be right but this entire team is in shambles right now....both sides of the ball.

The sad part is that we may not even be able to fully evaluate him with the way the OL is playing. Not to mention with the defense giving up 40 points, he will be forced to carry the offense instead of growing with it.

You are right about one thing. If he gets hurt again, we will have our answer. It was a gamble that will likely cost Chris Grier his job. Tua could also remain healthy for the next 5 years.

I am wondering why they waited until Wednesday to bring him back to practice after losing two days of snaps and with Brissett nursing a hamstring. That tells me he is still having enough pain that affects his throwing motion... unless there is some weird IR rule I am unaware of that wouldn't let them bring him back on Monday.

Don’t know how long Tua Will be the Dolphins quarterback, I don’t think long. But he will never ever beat the bills. Matter of fact that’s probably when he’ll get injured again. I’m not trying to bash him don’t wanna get banned from the thread, But for the love of God can you people not distinguish the difference between him and an elite quarterback?

Is this what all of you want? A mediocre player that’s no more than a game manager at best. I understand anything other than Brissett is better but not by much. No matter how much you like the guy we drafted the wrong Player.

You can talk about is not so strong arm or him being too small. But the injuries are ridiculous! Take a look for yourself.

"I'm not trying to bash him"
Proceeds with all the same tropes of every other Tua bashing post.

No and neither can you or anyone else after 321 pass attempts over 10 or 11 games. You may turn out to be right but this entire team is in shambles right now....both sides of the ball.

The sad part is that we may not even be able to fully evaluate him with the way the OL is playing. Not to mention with the defense giving up 40 points, he will be forced to carry the offense instead of growing with it.

You are right about one thing. If he gets hurt again, we will have our answer. It was a gamble that will likely cost Chris Grier his job. Tua could also remain healthy for the next 5 years.

I am wondering why they waited until Wednesday to bring him back to practice after losing two days of snaps and with Brissett nursing a hamstring. That tells me he is still having enough pain that affects his throwing motion... unless there is some weird IR rule I am unaware of that wouldn't let them bring him back on Monday.
They don't practice on Monday. Usually just film review and getting yelled at for this team.

“I’m not trying to bash him BUT, the dude sucks and will never be good”

Weird
I like Tua The person. How could anyone not? Mentally he’s everything you could ever want in a quarterback just not physically. Unfortunately, he lacks the size and attributes that you need to be a quarterback in the NFL. This is why I brought up the injury history which we are all familiar with. Sorry to anyone that doesn’t agree. As far as the Thread topic and thanks to the OP for posting, I wish Tua Health and happiness upon his return.

See this is the problem with Tua haters. It’s perfectly ok to think he’s not the guy based on his injury history or physical stature. It’s perfectly ok to have doubts and want to move on. I don’t any have problems with any of that.

What is not ok is when people criticize why others still support Tua. Everyone does NOT have to agree with you. There is nothing wrong with patience and a little optimism based on the kids internal makeup and winning pedigree.

So telling people to wake up and view things your way does what exactly? Has it ever changed anyone’s view? No, It just makes an unnecessary argument and you look like a complete ass.

Back
Top Bottom