The Dolphins have designated QB Tua Tagovailoa for return from IR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins have designated QB Tua Tagovailoa for return from IR

Here's to a healthy, comfortable week of practice. I don't want him to go if he's not at least close to 100%. Lord knows we need a spark and we absolutely cannot drop this game and expect things to get better any time soon.

The setup for Tua is as good as can be. Come back to save the team vs 3 shitty ass teams out of 4. Puts us at 4-5 with a fighting chance, better make it happen. No more excuses. It’s go time.

I just hope we stick with that Oline setup from the Bucs game. It wasn’t great but it was substantially better than anything we had all year, but I guess that’s not saying much. Wouldn’t might moving Hunt to RT and Kindley to RG like last year, but ya.

The setup for Tua is as good as can be. Come back to save the team vs 2 ****ty *** teams. Puts us at 3-4 with a fighting chance, better make it happen. No more excuses. It’s go time.

I just hope we stick with that Oline setup from the Bucs game. It wasn’t great but it was substantially better than anything we had all year, but I guess that’s not saying much. Wouldn’t might moving Hunt to RT and Kindley to RG like last year, but ya.
Jackson wasn’t as exposed though he did give up a bad sack.

When he Tua do his normal presser, first question will be about Per4orm stuff

Back
Top Bottom