The Dolphins have designated QB Tua Tagovailoa for return from IR | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins have designated QB Tua Tagovailoa for return from IR

I like Tua The person. How could anyone not? Mentally he’s everything you could ever want in a quarterback just not physically. Unfortunately, he lacks the size and attributes that you need to be a quarterback in the NFL. This is why I brought up the injury history which we are all familiar with. Sorry to anyone that doesn’t agree. As far as the Thread topic and thanks to the OP for posting, I wish Tua Health and happiness upon his return.
Not sure how many times we need to slap this argument down for you people to not use it anymore. There are QBs smaller than him, some at same size and some larger. The median has him at 2" shorter and 4 pounds lighter, so saying he lacks size to be an NFL QB is just wrong.

You are welcome to be concerned about injury history as that may be a thing, but again there are other QBs who have similar if not more injuries and still play fine, albeit they have played longer.

I like Tua The person. How could anyone not? Mentally he’s everything you could ever want in a quarterback just not physically. Unfortunately, he lacks the size and attributes that you need to be a quarterback in the NFL. This is why I brought up the injury history which we are all familiar with. Sorry to anyone that doesn’t agree. As far as the Thread topic and thanks to the OP for posting, I wish Tua Health and happiness upon his return.
Just because that is your opinion doesn’t make it fact. Injuries, sure. Some of them being freak injuries, some common things that players get all the time, but ill give ya that.

If you look at him in college, what attributes was he missing? But otherwise you’re basing this from like 10 games? How can you judge someone after such a short span of time? And are we just discounting the fact he was recovering from injury still? If you are going to just straight up ignore all the detracting factors last year you, you are just dense (not you personally, but I’m general)

Last edited:
Brissett played well imo but if Tua is the future, let me him start. I personally like the way Brissett is playing. He can escape sacks well and tough to bring down.

Absurd. Davis has graded as an average blocker through his career. The hate he gets from people talking out if their asses is hilarious.
The worst thing about Pro Football Focus is making people who don’t know anything about football think they do. Jesse Davis is one of the worst starting tackles in the NFL, if not the very worst. I’m not asking, I’m telling.

Brissett played well imo but if Tua is the future, let me him start. I personally like the way Brissett is playing. He can escape sacks well and tough to bring down.
I do think that Tua would go down a bit easier than Brisket. He takes some punishment, but hey at least he gets the ball off sometimes too

The sad thing is, this team is light years away from being on the same planet as the Bills, Bucs,Chiefs,Cards,Packers,Ravens, and I’m sure probably more but you get it. Point is Tua coming back don’t mean squat. Beating the Jags don’t mean squat.

I guess if you just like to watch football and a ****ty team on Sunday then I guess Tua coming back is exciting to you all. Not me.
Dude, Tua and this team was on the verge of beating the Chiefs last year not to mention they beat the cards in Arizona

Anyone seeing what is happening in Chicago right now? Well if you don't know - Justin Fields looks absolutely terrible.

Last year Tua looked absolutely great at times - as a rookie with no training camp and coming off a major injury.

Why anyone would not be looking forward to AT LEAST seeing what Tua can bring to the table for this year (and possibly more) is beyond comprehensible to me.

See this is the problem with Tua haters. It’s perfectly ok to think he’s not the guy based on his injury history or physical stature. It’s perfectly ok to have doubts and want to move on. I don’t any have problems with any of that.

What is not ok is when people criticize why others still support Tua. Everyone does NOT have to agree with you. There is nothing wrong with patience and a little optimism based on the kids internal makeup and winning pedigree.

So telling people to wake up and view things your way does what exactly? Has it ever changed anyone’s view? No, It just makes an unnecessary argument and you look like a complete ***.
I’m not a Tua hater and I don’t appreciate you calling me one. Exactly where in any of my posts have I said that I hate him? So funny every time somebody has anything negative to say about Tua they are a Tua hater.

Last edited:
Not sure how many times we need to slap this argument down for you people to not use it anymore. There are QBs smaller than him, some at same size and some larger. The median has him at 2" shorter and 4 pounds lighter, so saying he lacks size to be an NFL QB is just wrong.

You are welcome to be concerned about injury history as that may be a thing, but again there are other QBs who have similar if not more injuries and still play fine, albeit they have played longer.
Compare his size and build to the sexuall dude in Houston...injury history as well.

Compare his size and build to the sexuall dude in Houston...injury history as well.
30 Rock Meow GIF

I’m not a Tua hater and I don’t appreciate you calling me one. Exactly where in any of my posts have I said that I hate him? So funny every time somebody has anything negative to say about Tua they are a Tua hater.
It's not hard to figure out why people would think that, based on your last few posts in this thread

I think a big part of how Tua has looked is our "training wheels" playbook. What do we really have to lose at this point? Turn Tua loose and let's see.
It’s his play book, they designed this offense for him.

Criticizing Tua here in anyway results in the tag "Tua Hater". So, either worship Tua and the ground he walks on our just deal with the Bama fanbois.

Back
Top Bottom