The Dolphins have designated QB Tua Tagovailoa for return from IR | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins have designated QB Tua Tagovailoa for return from IR

Criticizing Tua here in anyway results in the tag "Tua Hater". So, either worship Tua and the ground he walks on our just deal with the Bama fanbois.
There are only 2 or 3 Bama fans that post here so this is wrong

There are however many that want our QB to do well. Hopefully you'll be in that category brother Hydra

Criticizing Tua here in anyway results in the tag "Tua Hater". So, either worship Tua and the ground he walks on our just deal with the Bama fanbois.
Nope. I hate Alabama with all my soul. I also am lukewarm on Tua, I was concerned about his injury history and rightly so. Justin Herbert isn't making me feel any better about it all either. It doesn't mean I don't want Tua to prove me wrong however, that is called being a fan.

Bill Hader Reaction GIF

Nope. I hate Alabama with all my soul. I also am lukewarm on Tua, I was concerned about his injury history and rightly so. Justin Herbert isn't making me feel any better about it all either. It doesn't mean I don't want Tua to prove me wrong however, that is called being a fan.
You can't wait for Tua to be gone? Yeah me too.

Heres the point to consider about Tua when Fitz was playing behind pretty much the same offensive line with the same recievers when we performed poorly it was about Fitz. When we perform poorly with Tua it's about our poor Oline and pass catchers. Yes we have a poor Oline but the excuses should work both ways.

There are only 2 or 3 Bama fans that post here so this is wrong

There are however many that want our QB to do well. Hopefully you'll be in that category brother Hydra
Of course I want Tua to do well. He is our QB. But, Im not in love with what Im seeing yet, tbh. I'd absolutely love for Tua to light it up.

What the hell is Marino doing watching practice? Is he a coach? Nothing but a distraction.

The good ole days.

Back
Top Bottom