The Dolphins have designated QB Tua Tagovailoa for return from IR | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins have designated QB Tua Tagovailoa for return from IR

What the hell is Marino doing watching practice? Is he a coach? Nothing but a distraction.

Flores said in his press conference about Tua's health, "If you ask him, he's 100%". What kind of comment is that? Why don't you give your assessment as head coach of his health or that of your training staff or just don't answer the question.

Flores said in his press conference about Tua's health, "If you ask him, he's 100%". What kind of comment is that? Why don't you give your assessment as head coach of his health or that of your training staff or just don't answer the question.
To be fair, he isn't Tua himself and he's always pretty quiet about people that're really still hurt. I take it as a really good sign he's ready to play.

I’m not a Tua hater and I don’t appreciate you calling me one. Exactly where in any of my posts have I said that I hate him? So funny every time somebody has anything negative to say about Tua they are a Tua hater.

“Tua hater” is broad but message board accepted term referring to to those who dislike tua’s play at quarterback. However if that offends your sensibilities, what reference term would you prefer? Don’t think Tua is a good QB but he’s not a bad guy-er? Seems a bit long don’t ya think?

Unfortunately, he lacks the size and attributes that you need to be a quarterback in the NFL.
This is the type of comment that gets you the Tua-hater label. You post stuff that is simply untrue in an effort to promote your opinion.

Tua - 6'1" 216 pounds

Wilson - 5'11" 215 pounds
Murray - 5'10" 206 pounds
Jackson - 6'2" 212
Watson - 6'2" 216
Tyrod Taylor - 6'1" 215
Drew Brees - 6'0" 209

I believe its a pain tolerance issue at this point, so yes, the player does have more input than usual. Or at least should have more input providing that playing wouldn't lead to possible further injury.

This is the type of comment that gets you the Tua-hater label. You post stuff that is simply untrue in an effort to promote your opinion.

Tua - 6'1" 216 pounds

Wilson - 5'11" 215 pounds
Murray - 5'10" 206 pounds
Jackson - 6'2" 212
Watson - 6'2" 216
Tyrod Taylor - 6'1" 215
Drew Brees - 6'0" 209

I thought Tua looked like he has some decent pocket awareness. Much more than, say, Ryan Tannehill. However, after seeing him blindsided by Davis's ineptness, he may have to change up his style a little bit and move around more.

Getting excited for Sunday morning! Go Dolphins! Woot!

The worst thing about Pro Football Focus is making people who don’t know anything about football think they do. Jesse Davis is one of the worst starting tackles in the NFL, if not the very worst. I’m not asking, I’m telling.

Thats fine, and I'm telling you that I disagree. Hes been incredibly average as a pass protector in his career. He's going to struggle against the better edge rushers and be fine generally against the average ones.

Thats fine, and I'm telling you that I disagree. Hes been incredibly average as a pass protector in his career. He's going to struggle against the better edge rushers and be fine generally against the average ones.
Fair enough. I don’t see him as average because I see his bad plays as egregiously, unacceptably bad, and I don’t see him having many good plays—just stalemates. I think he grades out a lot better than he deserves because he doesn’t get called for penalties, and as far as the grading services can tell, a sack is a sack is a sack. They can’t distinguish between him getting immediately blown by and getting his QBs’ ribs broken on a 4th and 2, which basically functions as a turnover, versus slowly losing a battle on the edge and allowing a light QB hit on 1st and 10.

Back
Top Bottom