The Dolphins have signed WR Travis Fulgham to their practice squad | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins have signed WR Travis Fulgham to their practice squad

Freaking Isaiah Ford is like herpes. You just can't get rid of him. The fact that this team hasn't found someone better than him over this extended period of time tells you all you need to know about their player personnel decisions.

Big question that no one is asking for me is what the hell are we going to do with Albert Wilson ? Apparently he was briefly spotted in practice today !

iu
I think Wilson is kinda done. Basically missed 2 years of football.

What was thought to be a BIG strength for us turns out to be not that at all. Parker and Fuller are hurt but Wilson has been healthy and just disappointing. What happed to the bert wilson from training camp??
He was invisible in preseason, too, I even posted I thought he might be a surprise cut, which sounded ridiculous to many at the time, but now...

What was thought to be a BIG strength for us turns out to be not that at all. Parker and Fuller are hurt but Wilson has been healthy and just disappointing. What happed to the bert wilson from training camp??
He’s hanging out somewhere with training camp Parlady

I don’t hate on Parker like a lot of people on here. i think he’s a good receiver, when he is out there. He’s been competitive and made tough, important catches. He’s good.

But, as others on here have pointed out, availability is your number one characteristic. If we can’t count on you, it doesn’t do us any good.

We all thought we had a talented and deep receiver corps. At the end of the day, it’s wildly overrated. If Parker doesn’t play the large bulk of games the rest of the way, I suspect this is it for him here.

As for Wilson, this is a kid who simply stole money and cap space and the organization let him get away with it. He made few plays in Miami but was paid millions and millions of dollars. His football career shows basically nil yet he made millions. No heart, no toughness, no pride, just cashing paychecks.

Wilson was in KC. There are a few organizations that you need to think twice about taking their guys, and certainly Andy Reid and that front office is one of them. They didn’t bring him back. They knew what they were doing. Again, we are that dumb organization waiting with a bag of money for a spot player, and the spot just ran out the door with the money.

Back
Top Bottom