The Dolphins’ Jarvis Landry has some cryptic tweets. Let’s try to make sense of them | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins’ Jarvis Landry has some cryptic tweets. Let’s try to make sense of them

Honestly, with a solid draft like the last 2, the 3rd round compensatory pick we get for Landry may prove to be more impactful

Its funny - If Jakeem Grant got 100 passes thrown to him this season, how many TDs do you think he would have?

Landry had 112 catches for 987 yards and a 9 TDS for a 8.8 yard YPC average.

Grant had 13 catches for 203 yards and 65 yards and 2 TDS for a 15.6 average.

101 more catches for Landry yet only 7 more TDS. Our offense revolves around a prima donna slot receiver that is limited in the routes he runs. Sounds like the key to a successful offense.

Ah yes the old Randy Ratio math, that works well. Using that math Grant also had 2 fumbles on on 15 touches, how many fumbles do you think he would have with an increase in touches?

I’ll miss his 100 bubble screens and 10 personal foul calls on top of a couple fumbles. Damn it!

But wait Kenny Stills has 4 fumbles this year just like Landry on way less touches and 9 penalties to Landry's 7...we should cut him too right? I'm sure Ryan can just catch his own passes ala Favre 1992.

Ah yes the old Randy Ratio math, that works well. Using that math Grant also had 2 fumbles on on 15 touches, how many fumbles do you think he would have with an increase in touches?

But wait Kenny Stills has 4 fumbles this year just like Landry on way less touches and 9 penalties to Landry's 7...we should cut him too right? I'm sure Ryan can just catch his own passes ala Favre 1992.
Stills was also playing with a torn ligament in one of his fingers, all season long. Perhaps that’s the reason he fumbled so much this year?

The posters on this thread are delusional. yeah get rid of your offensive MVP who has to catch short passes because of the lack of qb ability in total. franchise him and get a real qb in house and you will see his true value.

what do you guys do, scout on the team? makes sense

Some of you people on this thread are a joke.

Just know that the minute Juice is released, I guarentee New England picks him up and we're looking at Wes Welker 2.0.

We better f'n sign this guy.

I didn’t say let Landry walk. But if does it’s not like Miami is losing a top 5 WR

Just know that the minute Juice is released, I guarentee New England picks him up and we're looking at Wes Welker 2.0.

NE is NOT spending 14M on a slot WR...

You think NE is going to shell out that much for a slot wr?

NE would never pay him what he wants. In contrast, there are posters here who would pay him what he wants and more, salary cap be damned. That's usually the franchise's M.O. as well, though thankfully that doesn't seem to be the case here.

As for what the team will do when the slot receiver that the offense runs through is no longer here-- well, not running your offense through the slot receiver would be a good start.

4kdv7o.jpg

The posters on this thread are delusional. yeah get rid of your offensive MVP who has to catch short passes because of the lack of qb ability in total. franchise him and get a real qb in house and you will see his true value.

Tannehill: 2016, 3rd most accurate Deep Ball Passer / 4th best league QBR from a clean pocket (hint: fix the ****ing OL !!!)
but don't let reality get in the way of your OCD LOL

Actually, we've already seen what happens when the Dolphins lose their most valuable player on offense. We've just seen 16 games of it.

Back
Top Bottom