The Dolphins’ Jarvis Landry has some cryptic tweets. Let’s try to make sense of them | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins’ Jarvis Landry has some cryptic tweets. Let’s try to make sense of them

The posters on this thread are delusional. yeah get rid of your offensive MVP who has to catch short passes because of the lack of qb ability in total. franchise him and get a real qb in house and you will see his true value.

what do you guys do, scout on the team? makes sense

sounds like you're the one making excuses now

Ahh the NE scare form Landry fanboys LOL

Belli isn't paying Landry 14 million a year..Not happening.

this is the truth. he barely pays that for the best qb of all time lol. he got his much more dynamic big-name wr already in brandin cooks...and that's not a jab at landry.

a truly selfish player wouldn't have played 2018 at that salary without holding out

so I'm not buying that...there was no hold out no taking his grievance to the media etc...put his head down and grinded played out his contract

should be able to say or do whatever the hell he wants to now...

NE demands precision from their WR's. The right read, right route, etc, Juice free-lancers too much.

Some of you people on this thread are a joke.

Just know that the minute Juice is released, I guarentee New England picks him up and we're looking at Wes Welker 2.0.

We better f'n sign this guy.

If you think NE is paying a Slot 14-16mil a year, your absolutely blinded by Landrys brand.

This team doesn't deserve him. Let him go ball out on another team so we can manufacture yet another reason why our 30 year old QB is yet to take the next step.

This team doesn't deserve him. Let him go ball out on another team so we can manufacture yet another reason why our 30 year old QB is yet to take the next step.
Or if he doesn't have the option to throw dump offs to a slow slot WR he may get better..Replacing Landry with a more explosive slot WR would be ideal..especially at 14 million..If his demands were reasonable then by all means bring him back.

Or if he doesn't have the option to throw dump offs to a slow slot WR he may get better..Replacing Landry with a more explosive slot WR would be ideal..especially at 14 million..If his demands were reasonable then by all means bring him back.

This is what people keep missing. You have to look at what you’re foregoing by paying him. There may be better value for that $$ out there.

We'll see. I'm over talking about it to be honest. I'm at the let him walk, watch it go disastrously, and wait for the 'if Thill only had _____' threads phase.

Landry is crap only on this forum. I just hope everyone realizes that.

Let me say it one more time..

I like Landry, I don't like his antics. "heart and soul of the offense" is the dumbest thing I've seen people say about a player, how many other offenses is the slot WR or the WR in general the heart of the offense. He does nothing great, he's slow, lazy with routes and has a anger problem that costs us more yards per game than points Miami can score and that guy wants 14+ million a year.

At 10? I'd love to bring him back, but if he's not gonna drop that price then throw the transition tag on him and see what the market dictates..doubt it'll be anywhere near 14 million.

Back
Top Bottom