The Dolphins offensive line plan reportedly could feature a right tackle playing left tackle and vice versa | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins offensive line plan reportedly could feature a right tackle playing left tackle and vice versa

I think we should just find 5 new guys off the street each week.
Grier is currently considering that plan. At present, Coach Flo thinks Davis at LT and Davenport at RT--clearly each player's worst position--gives us the best chance to tank week, week out (weak in, weak out).

Grier is currently considering that plan. At present, Coach Flo thinks Davis at LT and Davenport at RT--clearly each player's worst position--gives us the best chance to tank week, week out (weak in, weak out).
Hahaha. I am really curious what type of product we are going to see on the field. Real curious.

Russell Bodine.

Just released by N.E.

Trade by the bills to NE last weekish . Was starting Bills center and is 27...Kilgore 31-2...

Think we maybe interested ???

View attachment 24338

might be time to go back to this as my profile pic for the 2019 season. too bad im married and the wife frowns upon das boot, think im gonna need a beerfest worth of boots to survive this season.

hell if only i was about 10 years younger i'd see if i could suit up, im way too old and way too fat now. plus they could pay me minimum wage. MAYBE JUST MAYBE, somehow our interior OL will gel and the qb can at least step up in the pocket to avoid getting sandwich between both ends each time
Is that what they call boot liq'er?

Shame they cut Sterup. He wasn't any better at pass blocking than Davenport but he was at least big enough to run block like a bulldozer. I kinda figured we'd just start the season with the five biggest road graders so we could at least try to run out of the I-formation and eventually buy some time with play-action if nothing else.

Shame they cut Sterup. He wasn't any better at pass blocking than Davenport but he was at least big enough to run block like a bulldozer. I kinda figured we'd just start the season with the five biggest road graders so we could at least try to run out of the I-formation and eventually buy some time with play-action if nothing else.
I believe they signed Sterup to the practice squad and if I'm not mistaken there was a scenario where they could activate him for this week

Back
Top Bottom