The Dolphins Rated Him A High Draft Pick But Didn’t Select Him. It’s Working Out Well, Anyway | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins Rated Him A High Draft Pick But Didn’t Select Him. It’s Working Out Well, Anyway

I think you gotta give the kids college coaches some serious kudos
because this kid was well prepared for NFL ball...

Rosen's touch passes with Williams, Parker and Gesicki in the end zone conjures up some pleasant images... Fitz's boneheaded "worst of caliber" interceptions,not that much

Would be a nightmare in the redzone. I really hope Parker and Williams put it together.

Gesicki would be found money in the couch cushion at this point.

When a player, comes to OTA's, Workouts and then Training Camp doing the same consistent things that Williams' has. It's hard not to take notice. He's been the best performer since he's arrived in Miami. He's done nothing but impress with his play. Fans want something or someone to cheer about and Preston Williams has given all of us something to be hopeful of. Miami needed to get lucky in finding impactful players to speed up the rebuild. Maybe just maybe, Miami's gotten lucky with Williams?

When a player, comes to OTA's, Workouts and then Training Camp doing the same consistent things that Williams' has. It's hard not to take notice. He's been the best performer since he's arrived in Miami. He's done nothing but impress with his play. Fans want something or someone to cheer about and Preston Williams has given all of us something to be hopeful of. Miami needed to get lucky in finding impactful players to speed up the rebuild. Maybe just maybe, Miami's gotten lucky with Williams?
Hopefully he keeps his head screwed on right and doesn't fall prey to the allure of SoBe

I was very happy when we got Williams as an UDFA. He's done well in camp. Totally hoping it'll translate to the field and that he can stay out of trouble.

Fins need to assign him a chaperone so he doesn’t end up like Dez Bryant.

I'm like 98.67954% sure Preston Williams has already caught the eye of every team in the NFL.

That said, there's like ZERO chance he's not already on Miami's 53.

In fact, I heard the kid basically affirm his NFL value during a

recent camp interview. He knows he's already made a huge statement.

Right now I think he's totally motivated to prove it!

His "story" could be a pretty amazing one...

Got me excited... That's for sure.

BNF

The X endorsement started a frenzy. I want to see the occasional 5 wide with this glut of alleged talent.

Parker IS a very good wr. . . Physically. His problem is in his head
Wr u either got it or you dont. Parkers is sometimes Wr. He looks good few games and dis appears the rest. I want see what he does this year.

Back
Top Bottom